I tell ya,life is not easy for Sherry.(a fews spoilers)

#11Candy__GirlPosted 2/2/2013 2:45:48 AM
Basement Dude.... Just wow. I like how you take care of her in your scenario. +500 huggies for you!
#12BasementDudePosted 2/2/2013 3:01:03 AM
<3
---
number of e-huggies received today: 500
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 220,361,097
#13FreakyFranc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:44:16 AM
but seriously,just the fact that her whole life took a different turn,she could had lived a quiet peaceful life like still going on with her studies,making friends and finding a job,but nope she found herself in this whole mess and she still put her life in danger with the kind of life she has now.In the end she became a pawn of the government because why wasting her healing capacity.

Put it this way,if you were a child (8-12 years old) and kinda managed to survive the hellish incident that was raccoon city but at the same time got infected.Of course you kinda survive to the infection and you gain some healing ability wich look kinda nice but would make you look like a freak in the eyes of other peoples.Then someone take you and decide to use you like a pawn for all his/their dirty works,having to put yourself again in yet another similar dangerous events like raccoon city.

If it wasnt for her surviving the G virus infection and getting an ability from it,she would had a different role in RE6 (not an agent).

She must had gone trough lots of therapies.
#14FreakyFranc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:01:59 AM(edited)
I keep thinking about it and just cant get it out of my head.

Capcom could had put a little bit more emphasis on the character,she look like the raccoon city incident didnt affected her at all,she look too positive (understandable if its toward Leon and Claire since its them who saved her).

I think it would be nice to had a fews more infos in her background like showing that she had to go trough several therapies just to forget that her parents died,her dead father trying to impregnate her and killing her and having to avoid zombies/monsters just to escape the city.

Also they could show her taking anti-depressing pills and making her eyes look tired.
#15Anhell310Posted 2/2/2013 6:24:44 AM
UltimateGeth39 posted...
You forgot the part where her father tried to impregnate her.

He didnt try, he impregnated her. Thats how she got infected
---
Stop whit Sd hate topics
>_<
#16largerockPosted 2/2/2013 8:24:03 AM
I agree with edward. Unless it's basementdude who's talking about her....

Also,

*Gives BD another 500 huggies*
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#17desi_shinobiPosted 2/2/2013 8:32:03 AM
Claire and Leon kept on constant contact with Sherry as she grew up. Leon became a government agent to ensure Sherry's safety.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#18TurduckenPosted 2/2/2013 12:51:09 PM
D-did you just quote yourself in the second post? The f***?
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#19sbn4Posted 2/2/2013 12:57:29 PM
Having a bad life isn't exclusive to Sherry. Nearly all the main characters in the series have had it bad. Chris and Jill come to mind. Hell, Jill has probably had it worse. Not only was she living a normal life as a cop, but she gets thrown into the mansion incident with Chris. She gets betrayed. She then has to fight for her life for 2 days in Raccoon City and gets infected. Then she makes the ultimate sacrifice to save her lover. She ends up becoming a mind slave and has to literally rape an entire civilization of its humanity. And she is forced to attack her future husband. Then against all odds she survives an uphill battle with Josh to escape.

Yeah, Jill's definitely had it worse. As far as we know, Sherry's been kept in protective custody most of her life after the incident. Not trying to undermine Sherry, but the other characters have had it just as bad if not worse.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#20tevin1569Posted 2/2/2013 12:59:13 PM
desi_shinobi posted...
Claire and Leon kept on constant contact with Sherry as she grew up. Leon became a government agent to ensure Sherry's safety.

I thought it was just Claire.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)