I tell ya,life is not easy for Sherry.(a fews spoilers)

#31saberstromPosted 2/3/2013 5:35:35 AM
Degalon posted...
Diablo56789 posted...
Not to mention all of the Loli about her (and still about her for some weird reason? o.O) and getting stuck with jake as a romance

Sucks to be her for sure

lol, true.

Before, she was a 12 year old that looked like a 6 year old.

Now she's a 20 something year old that looks like a 12 year old.

And she's stuck with "ghetto white boy" Jake.

if you seriously think she looks 12 now then u need glasses. what 12 year old has a huge chest like that? did u even see her in the hospital gown?

to me she looks about 21 or 22 but not 26.
#32tevin1569Posted 2/3/2013 12:06:06 PM
FreakyFranc posted...
Alky88 posted...
sbn4 posted...
Having a bad life isn't exclusive to Sherry. Nearly all the main characters in the series have had it bad. Chris and Jill come to mind. Hell, Jill has probably had it worse. Not only was she living a normal life as a cop, but she gets thrown into the mansion incident with Chris. She gets betrayed. She then has to fight for her life for 2 days in Raccoon City and gets infected. Then she makes the ultimate sacrifice to save her lover. She ends up becoming a mind slave and has to literally rape an entire civilization of its humanity. And she is forced to attack her future husband. Then against all odds she survives an uphill battle with Josh to escape.

Yeah, Jill's definitely had it worse. As far as we know, Sherry's been kept in protective custody most of her life after the incident. Not trying to undermine Sherry, but the other characters have had it just as bad if not worse.

Sherry has been experimented on for years. At the very least 10 but I'm sure it's been more than that.

Thats what im talking about,Sherry wasnt only taken away and put in a nice little place.

She must had been prety much put under high surveillance and also experimented on because of her special condition.

And im pretty much sure that her becoming an agent wasnt something that she would want,she must had been forced to become one by the government.

I think in the file she said it was because she just wanted freedom.. I mean we heard her talk about what she went through the first time..
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#33sbn4Posted 2/3/2013 12:21:24 PM
I don't know. I still consider risking your life for Chris, and then being used against your will to create things that you are fighting against for three years is way worse. And it especially sucks when it was your blood that made the catastropher possible. Being aware the whole time is what makes it infinitely less appealing as well.

Don't get me wrong, Sherry didn't have a vacation or anything, but I'm sure she was kept safe and maybe even comfortable.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#34tevin1569Posted 2/3/2013 12:24:43 PM
sbn4 posted...
I don't know. I still consider risking your life for Chris, and then being used against your will to create things that you are fighting against for three years is way worse. And it especially sucks when it was your blood that made the catastropher possible. Being aware the whole time is what makes it infinitely less appealing as well.

Don't get me wrong, Sherry didn't have a vacation or anything, but I'm sure she was kept safe and maybe even comfortable.

I wasn't disagreeing. I mean Sherry had it bad...But to help something you have been fighting for years and being the cause of a lot of it..yeah that's bad.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#35DegalonPosted 2/4/2013 11:06:56 PM
saberstrom posted...
Degalon posted...
Diablo56789 posted...
Not to mention all of the Loli about her (and still about her for some weird reason? o.O) and getting stuck with jake as a romance

Sucks to be her for sure

lol, true.

Before, she was a 12 year old that looked like a 6 year old.

Now she's a 20 something year old that looks like a 12 year old.

And she's stuck with "ghetto white boy" Jake.

if you seriously think she looks 12 now then u need glasses. what 12 year old has a huge chest like that? did u even see her in the hospital gown?

to me she looks about 21 or 22 but not 26.

"Huge chest"?

She's like a B cup, maybe C, tops.

And I've seen 12 year olds with up to DDs, so arguing chest size isn't really valid.

I work with a youth group, and RE6 sherry would fit in no problem with the 12-14 year olds there. She looks just like em. Super petite body, baby face...she's even wearing those pants that mostly girls that age wear . Forget what they are called. Kapris or something. But she really does dress like a teenager, has their mannerisms, and a body that could still pass for around 12. That's why its still creepy to hear people talk about her sexually. She looks about the same, just taller.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa