Always wondered why Capcom didn't go back to the remains of the mansion...

#1ShinWeskerPosted 2/1/2013 3:52:34 PM
... yeah not sure what they could find there but it would have been interesting to return to the remains of the mansion. Maybe to pick up samples of the Tyrant or something?

A part of RE6 should have been on that place...
---
Shadows of the Damned is an awesome game.
#2IlDankoPosted 2/1/2013 3:53:31 PM
You'll find lisa trevor
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#3edward18Posted 2/1/2013 3:54:58 PM
....considering the remains of the mansion would no longer exist after Raccoon City's bombing...
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#4ItsAboutStylePosted 2/1/2013 3:55:02 PM
IlDanko posted...
You'll find lisa trevor

*shudders*
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#5Syn_VengeancePosted 2/1/2013 5:03:23 PM
edward18 posted...
....considering the remains of the mansion would no longer exist after Raccoon City's bombing...

This
#6nina_chanPosted 2/1/2013 8:07:12 PM
That was supposed to happen in a planned side-story game called "Biohazard Dash". Characters were supposed to find another hidden lab underneath the rubbles of the mansion. Infected plant-based enemies were supposed to be the focus of the game. Ultimately the idea never got past the planning/design stage.

As for the mansion, the Arklay Mountains were some ways away from the city, so I doubt the rubbles of the mansion got caught up in the explosion.
#7edward18Posted 2/1/2013 8:26:14 PM
....you don't quite understand the destructiveness of a city-destroying bomb do you?...
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#8tevin1569Posted 2/1/2013 8:56:22 PM
edward18 posted...
....you don't quite understand the destructiveness of a city-destroying bomb do you?...

Yeah and also bombings are pretty big...
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#9FreakyFrancPosted 2/2/2013 4:12:40 AM
I do think that a return to a previous location kind of game could be interesting,it would give a feeling of nostalgia and at the same time expand it.

It could be what is left of the mansion of RE0 or the one from RE1,it could even happen before the bombing of Raccoon city (we know that the events of RE1 nd RE2 are severals weeks/months apart).
#10Neutron15Posted 2/2/2013 4:16:10 AM
edward18 posted...

well they can always revive the Mansion for a reboot, what if scenario, prequel expansion etc.....
---
I Found A Survivor. The B.O.W.s Got Her Though