Remember Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain?

#1Ninja_GaignunPosted 2/1/2013 8:35:29 PM
I think the next Resident Evil should be something like that.

You create your own custom BSAA member and get sent around the world to deal with different BOW threats.

Earn money to buy new equipment, level up your skills, upgrade your weapons, stuff like that.

With that premise they could bring back all the classic BOW's and more locations.
---
Fun Fact: I can play games with normal, inverted, and South Paw controls.
#2BasementDudePosted 2/1/2013 8:38:04 PM
i would be interested
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 220,360,597
#3Ninja_Gaignun(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:42:20 PM
Wouldn't it? Since they wouldn't be tied to a set time we could see all the stuff the BSAA did over the years.

Some could even be during the key battles we didn't get to see.

And best of all, you won't have to know the story to play it.
---
#4TVthePunisherPosted 2/1/2013 9:42:16 PM
I want a new Syphon Filter game...on consoles, no PSP crap. Not saying Dark Mirror and Logan's Shadow were bad but...that original trilogy on PS1...ah the memories. Of course it really wouldn't stand out that much in today's world. =/
---
What is a "True Fan"? One who can never be pleased with change, that disregards anything following the "classic games". Disgraceful fools.
#5edward18Posted 2/1/2013 9:44:57 PM
I remember Martian Gothic: http://www.activewin.com/reviews/software/games/m/images/martian_gothic_1.jpg
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#6Ninja_Gaignun(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:42:38 AM
edward18 posted...
I remember Martian Gothic: http://www.activewin.com/reviews/software/games/m/images/martian_gothic_1.jpg

I still have it. I love the line "Is there anybody there? Alive or dead...if your dead...don't answer..."

It was more about thinking outside the box than most games. Would anyone know what to do with a party pop gun in a survival horror game nowadays?

Oh and as far as SyhponFilter memorys go, boss fights could be a ***** and setting guys on fire with the tazer was AWESOME!
---
#7edward18Posted 2/2/2013 12:55:42 AM
I got the game too =D Took forever to beat but it was just so...I had to keep playing. And let's not forget the crazy guy in the cafeteria. Heard that in the PC version they even had more types of those stupid little creepycrawler bug things x_x
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#8MallyPureSmoothPosted 2/2/2013 1:02:49 AM
I always did want a sequel to Logan's Shadow after that cliffhanger.

Man, those were some great games, although I wish the later games had kept the brutal difficulty of the first two.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#9Ninja_Gaignun(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:41:46 AM
edward18 posted...
I got the game too =D Took forever to beat but it was just so...I had to keep playing. And let's not forget the crazy guy in the cafeteria. Heard that in the PC version they even had more types of those stupid little creepycrawler bug things x_x

Ah, good ole Ben. There's a theory that he was originally supposed to be a playable character at one point as there was a radio you could give him and an extra pair of contacts.
---
#10TVthePunisherPosted 2/2/2013 5:45:40 AM
MallyPureSmooth posted...
I always did want a sequel to Logan's Shadow after that cliffhanger.

Man, those were some great games, although I wish the later games had kept the brutal difficulty of the first two.

Oh hell yes, especially SF2 where a majority of the enemies were capable of performing headshots thus instant kill. I like that they at least warned you on screen about it ;>>
---
What is a "True Fan"? One who can never be pleased with change, that disregards anything following the "classic games". Disgraceful fools.