Should Game Grumps do a Lets Play of RE 6?

#1slapper1Posted 2/1/2013 10:52:26 PM
Do you think Game Grumps should do a Lets Play of RE 6? - Results (35 votes)
Hellz yeah!
14.29% (5 votes)
Yes, but only Leon's/Helena's Campaign.
0% (0 votes)
Yes, but only Chris's/Piers Campaign.
0% (0 votes)
Yes, but only Jake's/Sherry's Campaign.
0% (0 votes)
Yes, but only Ada's/Agent's Campaign.
5.71% (2 votes)
Yes, but only if they make out during the Lets Play.
5.71% (2 votes)
They should do a full first playthrough of the game, ON NO HOPE MODE BAWHAHAHA!
11.43% (4 votes)
No, I hate those guys.
8.57% (3 votes)
They probably wouldn't even finish a playthrough of RE 6 even if they tried.
11.43% (4 votes)
What da*uq is Game Grumps?!?!?!
42.86% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So, what o you guys/gals think? My votes on #7 for maximum hilarity. This is Game Grumps if you haven't heard of them:

http://www.youtube.com/user/GameGrumps

Off topic, but a few friends of mine have said that I do some mean Leon and RE 4 Merchant interpretations and they asked me to voice a few lines of the Merchant from RE 4, so in honor of everybody's favorite (and creepy/insane) merchant, I said "what the hell" and made a vid. This video can be found here if anyone wants to hear it:

http://youtu.be/KcTwmTJcVUk
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#2edward18Posted 2/1/2013 11:10:11 PM
Wait...that's Game Grumps? Those fat faced characters that are ALWAYS IN THE DAMN RECOMMENDATION BOX?
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3ReceiverxWisdomPosted 2/1/2013 11:15:01 PM
Dude, I've been a huge egoraptor fan since Metal Gear Awesome 1.
Of course I'm going to say "f*** yeah".
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#4edward18Posted 2/1/2013 11:18:22 PM
Oh...and it's him then...sorry but, even though he's funny, I ain't listening to that wailing yelling...thing for an entire Let's Play.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#5bluerulerPosted 2/1/2013 11:28:50 PM
I actually looked for one, only found 'two best friends play'

In other words, yes
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
#6slapper1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:31:43 PM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
Dude, I've been a huge egoraptor fan since Metal Gear Awesome 1.
Of course I'm going to say "f*** yeah".

Agreed, he's funny as f***, and Jon Tron's pretty funny as well. I'm almost tempted to send in my copy to them, just to see their reactions. If I do, I'll let you know.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#7ReceiverxWisdomPosted 2/2/2013 3:30:17 AM(edited)
Oh...and it's him then...sorry but, even though he's funny, I ain't listening to that wailing yelling...thing for an entire Let's Play.

Ego has made a lot of his most hilarious jokes without yelling. Have you ever watched the awesome series? Most of it was just referencing a lot of the gameplay / cutscenes in those games in comedic context. (Like his sketch of Frank West breaking his legs in the first Dead Rising, whereas in the original scene you wonder how a normal man can jump 10 feet from a chopper with no kind of fracture or sprain at all.)

Though there are people who yell for no necessary reason. I can tell you this much you would hate someone like PewDiePie for sure assuming if you don't hate him already.
---
#8ReceiverxWisdomPosted 2/2/2013 3:27:53 AM
Agreed, he's funny as f***, and Jon Tron's pretty funny as well. I'm almost tempted to send in my copy to them, just to see their reactions. If I do, I'll let you know.

Ego walking out on Jon during the Sonic 06' glitch is forever embedded in my mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xrS5NEBKjU

That one moment made me subscribe to their channel, Jon's reaction to the scene is just as priceless bro.

Damn! They haven't played RE6? I'm not surprised, RE6 is pretty damn lengthy for the normal playthrougher. If they do indeed start an RE6 playthrough from a contribution then I'll be sure to check it out :D
---
#9slapper1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:55:02 AM
^ That is a good point, and their Sonic 06 playthrough is possibly one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Sonic going uphill on the snowboard and Eggman plummeting out of his Egg-Wyvern almost caused a fatal laughing fit for me. That being said, Sonic 06 is about 20-30 hours long for a first playthrough, which is about as long as RE 6, so it's always possible that they might play it.
---
#10jpv2000Posted 2/2/2013 7:12:18 AM
Never heard of them.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)