Should Game Grumps do a Lets Play of RE 6?

#11MallyPureSmoothPosted 2/2/2013 8:15:50 AM
jpv2000 posted...
Never heard of them.

---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#12slapper1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:30:33 AM
^ Feel free to check out the link I provided in the first message but here's some info about them, Game Grumps is a youtube channel that combines Arin (Egoraptor from Newgrounds originally) and JonTron (who started on Youtube) as the provide hilarious Let's Plays of a bunch of different games, from Demon's Souls to Sonic 06 to even Nickelodeon Guts (that old 90's show that got a gaming adaption). There pretty damn funny, especially Arin. Check em out if you want, it'll be worth your time.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#13slapper1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:11:20 PM
edward18 posted...
Oh...and it's him then...sorry but, even though he's funny, I ain't listening to that wailing yelling...thing for an entire Let's Play.

To each there own but if your ever bored Ed, consider checking out a video from them, I think you may end up liking them.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.