Weird combat knife trick....

#1therapgamedudePosted 2/2/2013 12:12:30 AM
Okay anyone here played resident evil 5? As Jill when you knife you are stabbing really quick, correct? I was playing agent hunt and this person did just that with a combat knife...like seriously? Is there something I'm missing or is this person a mod/hacker?
---
PSN: Sleepinfireheart
@xxxxxx$:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
#2Matty0289Posted 2/2/2013 12:39:54 AM
You sure it wasn't someone using a Knife, that did a "Quick Shot"?

Quick-Shot does 2 quick swings with the Knife equipped.
---
Starcraft 2 Character Name- Aqua / Code-140 Playstation3 PSN: Matty0289
Nintendo 3DS "Friend Code"-----> 4596-9586-8808
#3bluerulerPosted 2/2/2013 12:47:49 AM
pulling back on the left analog stick while pressing R1 simultaneously does that with both knives. It allows for a quick string of accurate stabs, quicker than the regular swing but harder to pull of, and has less area of effect.

Took me a while to learn that, first time with leon i accidently did that and found it hard to replicate
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
#4AndyDonoPosted 2/2/2013 1:41:44 AM(edited)
Hey I was the Chris (SaebaRyoXYZ) who stun lock you with the combat knife XD.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#5Candy__GirlPosted 2/2/2013 1:42:15 AM
That's too funny ^
#6AndyDonoPosted 2/2/2013 1:53:03 AM
Farmed about 15 first aid sprays in that chapter. Unfortunately I had to drop about 6 of them later on, needed the slots for ammo...

And for those other people that are wondering... No it wasn't on amateur mode with infinite ammo turned on, it was on professional mode, skills were J'avo killer lv2, Melee lv3, and combat gauge lv2.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#7ZeeDoggePosted 2/2/2013 7:10:40 AM
blueruler posted...
pulling back on the left analog stick while pressing R1 simultaneously does that with both knives. It allows for a quick string of accurate stabs, quicker than the regular swing but harder to pull of, and has less area of effect.

Took me a while to learn that, first time with leon i accidently did that and found it hard to replicate

Oh wow, he's right. Man, this game is deep >_>
#8ZeeDoggePosted 2/2/2013 8:30:07 AM
The stab actually has further forward reach
#9therapgamedude(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:27:37 AM
AndyDono posted...
Hey I was the Chris (SaebaRyoXYZ) who stun lock you with the combat knife XD.

It was a tight space, by myself only. Try me with more j'avos teaming up. I promise I'll finish you off. I have over player 80 kills.

And yeah nice knife trick, it was indeed useful.
---
PSN: Sleepinfireheart
@xxxxxx$:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
#10tevin1569Posted 2/2/2013 11:30:17 AM
ZeeDogge posted...
blueruler posted...

Oh wow, he's right. Man, this game is deep >_>

I seem to learn more things every time I play. ._.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)