Chris and Jill for RE7 vote now.

#11tevin1569Posted 2/2/2013 12:16:56 PM
I love my Chris, but we have had enough of Leon and Chris. We need another girl as the main character, maybe a girl duo. RE3 was the scariest in my opinion and Jill was a great lead...they need to have two girls lead. Chris needs to go on vacation and visit Sheva or someone and mourn over his team. Leon just needs to talk to Ada. Jill needs to lead again, maybe with Claire, Sherry, Sheva.... I wouldn't mind seeing Jill and Sherry going after the family, and learning Jessica Sherwatt is a part of it now since Tricell went down. I mean Jill vs Jessica, with sexy Sherry, it needs to happen!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#12DetBeauregardPosted 2/2/2013 12:29:30 PM
I want Claire. Chris and Jill have been done to death as of late.
#13megatronwolfPosted 2/2/2013 12:44:02 PM
Rather see Claire come back, we havent seen her since degeneration.
---
"What would Snake Plissken do?"
#14sbn4Posted 2/2/2013 12:49:24 PM
Whether people like it or not, Chris is pretty likely to return especially with Jake out there. I personally wouldn't mind since he's my favorite. I wouldn't mind Jill returning as long as she looks like she did in RE5 and has a voice actor that is good. Revelations Jill is the most boring creation in the history of man.

I would actually like to see Chris and Claire together in another game. They could have great synergy together. Sherry can be thrown in for good measure.

And Jill and Claire teaming up is probably the worst idea for the series. Outside of mindless fan service, there is little to no reason for them to work together.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#15DetBeauregardPosted 2/2/2013 1:33:30 PM
sbn4 posted...
Revelations Jill is the most boring creation in the history of man.

I would actually like to see Chris and Claire together in another game. They could have great synergy together. Sherry can be thrown in for good measure.

Agreed on both counts. I loved the Chris-Claire dynamic in Code Veronica, and would love to see something like that again.
#16AnimesetsunaPosted 2/2/2013 2:50:43 PM
My vote is no.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna likes Kana Hanazawa BUT HE CAN'T CALL HER BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE HER NUMBER (@w@)
#17KingVi3Posted 2/2/2013 2:56:00 PM
no
hunk and agent
NOW!!!!!
---
PLS
OnE_SwAG-i3
#18tevin1569Posted 2/2/2013 3:12:33 PM
KingVi3 posted...
no
hunk and agent
NOW!!!!!

But Agent is imaginary, they should of made Agent into HUNKS alter ego.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#19Candy__GirlPosted 2/2/2013 4:22:40 PM
I'm so tired of Chris. He's been in enough titles back to back and they haven't really progressed his character as of late. If anything they took a step backwards. Leave him on a back burner for a while.

I'd like to see Claire, Jill, or Sherry. I'd also like to see where they're planning on taking Jake. Wouldn't it be interesting to see the son of Wesker become the next head of the BSAA?! I also want more of Leon. I can never get enough of him since he's my favorite. There's still a lot left unanswered about Ada and Ada and Leon go hand in hand.
#20melainevalentPosted 2/2/2013 4:26:33 PM
Candy__Girl posted...
I'm so tired of Chris. He's been in enough titles back to back and they haven't really progressed his character as of late. If anything they took a step backwards. Leave him on a back burner for a while.

I'd like to see Claire, Jill, or Sherry. I'd also like to see where they're planning on taking Jake. Wouldn't it be interesting to see the son of Wesker become the next head of the BSAA?! I also want more of Leon. I can never get enough of him since he's my favorite. There's still a lot left unanswered about Ada and Ada and Leon go hand in hand.

Why is that 'I'm so tired of Chris' and 'Leon is my favorite' always go side by side with you Leon fans?

Most recently:

Leon's been in RE6, Damnation and live action movie.
Chris has been in 5, Revelations and 6.

Why is Chris overdone and Leon isn't?