m100t1s posted...
Ugh, RE6 and ORC has zombies.

^
---
|| Frantic Antics || Robots in Rowboats ||
I want to beLIEve || Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies
#12PhaildPosted 2/2/2013 1:23:26 PM
steker16 posted...
ever since the game moved away from zombies and into "infected humans" i just stopped caring.....maybe one day they will take thje game back to its roots

Because more zombies is exactly what this era of gaming needs.

Ugh

I'd take mutating J'avos any day. At least they have interesting and varying attack patterns.
---
Days left in Service: 0 / 17 days and Rising
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19
#13Coryo61827Posted 2/2/2013 1:35:57 PM
Quote:ever since the game moved away from zombies and into "infected humans" i just stopped caring.....maybe one day they will take thje game back to its roots
@steker16

I miss it too bud. I can't even get excited for new resident evil games anymore. :(
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#14Plant42Posted 2/3/2013 8:16:31 AM
After playing a good bit of the original it is crazy how far the series has come. That game is classic yet I can't believe it spawned games as atrocious as Revelations and RE6. I almost feel as if RE4 was the last time they truly understood what the series was about.
#15DreamCast_RocksPosted 2/3/2013 9:59:48 AM
I saw more than 500 zombies in this game today alone.
#16William_18Posted 2/3/2013 10:17:38 AM
Plant42 posted...
After playing a good bit of the original it is crazy how far the series has come. That game is classic yet I can't believe it spawned games as atrocious as Revelations and RE6. I almost feel as if RE4 was the last time they truly understood what the series was about.

Stopped caring about you as soon as I read you found Revelations atrocious,

Revelations is by far the best RE game since 4.
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
#17Plant42Posted 2/3/2013 10:24:10 AM
Boring environments, horrible characters, Chris and Jill are just characters who share names with the ones we know, atrocious enemy design, terrible story, silly weapon system and disorienting storyline presentation.
#18ZeeDoggePosted 2/3/2013 10:32:55 AM
William_18 posted...
Plant42 posted...

LOL. I like memes too
#19SolidStryderPosted 2/3/2013 10:45:00 AM
ZeeDogge posted...
William_18 posted...
Plant42 posted...

LOL. I like memes too

Careful, this guy's a hardcore rebel. Just read his sig!