is sherry the...

#1saberstromPosted 2/2/2013 9:38:39 PM
best agent in the dso worthy of the presidential medal of freedom? or is leon the best? helena is secret service so noyhing for her.
#2slapper1Posted 2/2/2013 9:41:38 PM
Leon's the best agent the DSO has to offer, however Sherry is highly skilled herself.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#3BasementDudePosted 2/2/2013 9:43:35 PM
i am. you've never heard of me though because i don't need recognition, just hugs and snuggles
---
number of e-huggies received today: 1,000
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 220,361,597
#4saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:47:46 PM
BasementDude posted...
i am. you've never heard of me though because i don't need recognition, just hugs and snuggles

wait, is edward your partner?
#5BasementDudePosted 2/2/2013 10:10:30 PM
yes, edward is my "partner"
---
number of e-huggies received today: 1,000
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 220,361,597
#6FallenBluePosted 2/2/2013 10:41:48 PM(edited)
Is Sherry highly skilled, or is it just that she's the closest thing to invincible humans will get before turning into some eldritch horror?

I mean, unlike the other agents, she doesn't use a knife. She uses a taser-baton.
#7saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:45:56 AM
FallenBlue posted...
Is Sherry highly skilled, or is it just that she's the closest thing to invincible humans will get before turning into some eldritch horror?

I mean, unlike the other agents, she doesn't use a knife. She uses a taser-baton.

she has skills and brains or she wouldn't be working for the president. dont forget the dso works directly for the president. no agency is higher up.

she uses the electric baton because she wants to inflict pain. she likes it.
#8FallenBluePosted 2/3/2013 9:02:56 AM
saberstrom posted...
FallenBlue posted...

she has skills and brains or she wouldn't be working for the president. dont forget the dso works directly for the president. no agency is higher up.

she uses the electric baton because she wants to inflict pain. she likes it.

I don't question her brains, I mean, look at her parents.

But while the DSO may work for the president, Sherry wasn't originally one of them. Likely, Simmons used some influence to help transfer her in. After all, she still reported directly to Simmons and did missions for him.

I'm not saying that she's unskilled, just that I see no reason to think she's any more skilled than any of the other agents in the game
#9saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:28:30 AM
at first she was most likely no more skilled than other agents, but now i would say she is about as experienced as leon, which is about as good as you can get. i look forward to her future adventures.
#10Anhell310Posted 2/3/2013 9:33:58 AM
saberstrom posted...
at first she was most likely no more skilled than other agents, but now i would say she is about as experienced as leon, which is about as good as you can get. i look forward to her future adventures.

Did you even play re6? she needed babysitting all the time . there is no way she is on leons lv
---
Stop whit Sd hate topics
>_<