is sherry the...

#11Hewie3Posted 2/3/2013 9:40:53 AM
Honestly I love Sherry & all but really. She was the least skilled character in this game. Helena was on Leon's ridiculous level & she's not even a higher up like them.
---
If you're going to make a big deal over everything, don't do it around me.
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#12FallenBluePosted 2/3/2013 10:10:04 AM
saberstrom posted...
at first she was most likely no more skilled than other agents, but now i would say she is about as experienced as leon, which is about as good as you can get. i look forward to her future adventures.

I'm not sure what you base this on.

Leon dealt with Raccoon City, he was doing behind the scenes work in Code Veronica, he dealt with the Ganados, he was in Degeneration, and Damnation, and finally he was in RE6. In short, he's been doing this for 15+ years.

Sherry Birkin's experience of an entirely different nature. She was under protective custody/lab animal until 2009. So she's been a government trainee/agent for ~3 years.

She has the potential to become an incredible agent, particularly because of her healing ability. But she's not there yet.
#13Plant42Posted 2/3/2013 10:16:34 AM
Hewie3 posted...
Honestly I love Sherry & all but really. She was the least skilled character in this game. Helena was on Leon's ridiculous level & she's not even a higher up like them.

Jake and Sherry went through a much tougher route than Leon and Helena did.
#14tevin1569Posted 2/3/2013 12:52:07 PM
Anhell310 posted...
saberstrom posted...
at first she was most likely no more skilled than other agents, but now i would say she is about as experienced as leon, which is about as good as you can get. i look forward to her future adventures.

Did you even play re6? she needed babysitting all the time . there is no way she is on leons lv

I don't know about that. Sherry, SHERRY!, got Jake out alive, he even said she saved him. She is a great agent, Jake at the beginning was the equivalent of Ashley...except Ashley listened. If it weren't for Sherry and her training they would of both died, so give more props to the girl.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#15FreakyFrancPosted 2/3/2013 1:01:18 PM
I still think that Sherry was forced to become a DSO agent by the government.
#16tevin1569Posted 2/3/2013 1:08:09 PM
FreakyFranc posted...
I still think that Sherry was forced to become a DSO agent by the government.

I think she did it willingly for she could escape the hell hole life she was living, she was getting experimented on, watched 24/7. Becoming an agent meant she could go into the real world and live.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#17jpv2000Posted 2/3/2013 3:24:15 PM
tevin1569 posted...
I think she did it willingly for she could escape the hell hole life she was living, she was getting experimented on, watched 24/7. Becoming an agent meant she could go into the real world and live.

I agree with this.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#18saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:07:09 PM
Anhell310 posted...
saberstrom posted...

Did you even play re6? she needed babysitting all the time . there is no way she is on leons lv

are u serious? she babysat jake and saved him in the final boss fight. jake would be dead without her,

and dont forget the junkyard with ustinack. she fought him off there too.
#19Plant42Posted 2/3/2013 4:09:19 PM
Sherry was the victim of being paired with Capcoms new big burly golden boy.
#20ZeeDoggePosted 2/3/2013 4:19:26 PM
Plant42 posted...
Sherry was the victim of being paired with Capcoms new big burly golden boy.

I would say Jake is more athletic than burly