is sherry the...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. is sherry the...
3 years ago#21
Leon wins. Leon is the James Bond of the Resi world.
3 years ago#22
Anhell310 posted...
saberstrom posted...
at first she was most likely no more skilled than other agents, but now i would say she is about as experienced as leon, which is about as good as you can get. i look forward to her future adventures.

Did you even play re6? she needed babysitting all the time . there is no way she is on leons lv

Leon needed babysitting all the time too.. Or didn't you saw how ada had to save him 4 times only in chapter 5?

The best in the DSO? ..... Hunnigan
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
3 years ago#23
IlDanko posted...
Anhell310 posted...
saberstrom posted...
at first she was most likely no more skilled than other agents, but now i would say she is about as experienced as leon, which is about as good as you can get. i look forward to her future adventures.

Did you even play re6? she needed babysitting all the time . there is no way she is on leons lv

Leon needed babysitting all the time too.. Or didn't you saw how ada had to save him 4 times only in chapter 5?

leon wasnt much more than a rookie back then and not good enough for the dso. him are sherry are now the number 1 agents in the dso and world.
3 years ago#24
saberstrom posted...
IlDanko posted...
Anhell310 posted...
saberstrom posted...

leon wasnt much more than a rookie back then and not good enough for the dso. him are sherry are now the number 1 agents in the dso and world.

I'm not talking about back then... I'm talking only about the chapter 5 of his campaign in RE6..
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
3 years ago#25
IlDanko posted...
saberstrom posted...
IlDanko posted...
Anhell310 posted...
saberstrom posted...

I'm not talking about back then... I'm talking only about the chapter 5 of his campaign in RE6..

leon is the best dso agent now. future presidents will continue to rely on him and sherry for the most important missions that threaten the world.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. is sherry the...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived