is sherry the...

#21ssj_duelistPosted 2/3/2013 4:36:44 PM
Leon wins. Leon is the James Bond of the Resi world.
#22IlDankoPosted 2/3/2013 5:12:23 PM
Anhell310 posted...
saberstrom posted...
at first she was most likely no more skilled than other agents, but now i would say she is about as experienced as leon, which is about as good as you can get. i look forward to her future adventures.

Did you even play re6? she needed babysitting all the time . there is no way she is on leons lv

Leon needed babysitting all the time too.. Or didn't you saw how ada had to save him 4 times only in chapter 5?

The best in the DSO? ..... Hunnigan
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#23saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:53:25 PM
IlDanko posted...
Anhell310 posted...
saberstrom posted...
at first she was most likely no more skilled than other agents, but now i would say she is about as experienced as leon, which is about as good as you can get. i look forward to her future adventures.

Did you even play re6? she needed babysitting all the time . there is no way she is on leons lv

Leon needed babysitting all the time too.. Or didn't you saw how ada had to save him 4 times only in chapter 5?

leon wasnt much more than a rookie back then and not good enough for the dso. him are sherry are now the number 1 agents in the dso and world.
#24IlDankoPosted 2/3/2013 6:15:18 PM
saberstrom posted...
IlDanko posted...
Anhell310 posted...
saberstrom posted...

leon wasnt much more than a rookie back then and not good enough for the dso. him are sherry are now the number 1 agents in the dso and world.

I'm not talking about back then... I'm talking only about the chapter 5 of his campaign in RE6..
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#25saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:35:14 PM
IlDanko posted...
saberstrom posted...
IlDanko posted...
Anhell310 posted...
saberstrom posted...

I'm not talking about back then... I'm talking only about the chapter 5 of his campaign in RE6..

leon is the best dso agent now. future presidents will continue to rely on him and sherry for the most important missions that threaten the world.