Resident Evil 6 buddy....

#1CerberusSTLPosted 2/2/2013 10:03:49 PM
I'm looking for someone who is at least as good as I am, who has RE6 on PS3, has every dlc map, and who is willing to klown. I myself am pretty good. Whether it's Mercs or Campaign.

So basically I'm looking for someone who is good at RE6 and is willing to run through every dlc map from top to bottom on Mercs.

Anyone?

Feel free to hit me up on here or add me on the PSN: ThaBiggBaddWolf
#2babyjocsterPosted 2/2/2013 10:14:21 PM
I might with you later on today, but you can go ahead and add me...check out my sig.
---
PSN: jarquel
LIVE: JocDaKid
#3CerberusSTL(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:27:04 PM
babyjocster posted...
I might with you later on today, but you can go ahead and add me...check out my sig.

Cool. I added. By the way, I know everyone has a different strategy. I myself collect all time clocks then start a 150 combo along with bonus clocks.
#4Hard_WiredPosted 2/3/2013 3:38:21 PM
I just started playing RE6 about a week ago and am looking to unlock all the characters in Mercernary mode starting with Sherry and Ada's second costume.

I'm not good enough, but I can survive the entire time limit in Mercernary mode, and I have no idea how I'm even going to get 100k points. O_O

I'm looking for some relentless Mercs partners too, to unlock all the characters. Add me if you or anyone here wants to do it.

Info is in my signature below.
---
PSN: Final_ARC
LIVE: NegativeNinety9
#5CerberusSTL(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:23:11 PM
Hard_Wired posted...
I just started playing RE6 about a week ago and am looking to unlock all the characters in Mercernary mode starting with Sherry and Ada's second costume.

I'm not good enough, but I can survive the entire time limit in Mercernary mode, and I have no idea how I'm even going to get 100k points. O_O

I'm looking for some relentless Mercs partners too, to unlock all the characters. Add me if you or anyone here wants to do it.

Info is in my signature below.

Ok do you have all of the dlc maps?
#6DanielSpace79Posted 2/4/2013 9:24:34 PM
Anyone here can feel free to add me, I have all the DLC maps and glad to help newer players familiarize themselves with Mercs. (Not big into campaigns really) psn is in the sig
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#7khidafiPosted 2/5/2013 10:52:17 AM
Plz add me, I play every night from about 6 pm est - 11 or 12 est, have all maps and DLC, about 1/3 characters on maps have S rank, I heart Sherry!
---
PSN: Khidafi
Currently Playing: Black Ops2, Resident Evil 6, Far Cry 3
#8CerberusSTL(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:01:37 PM
Cool. I'ma add you guys.
#9Hard_WiredPosted 2/5/2013 4:18:33 PM
I don't have all the DLC maps. There are two maps with ??? so I don't have them unlocked and if there's more maps, then I have no clue how the RE.net thing works with RE6.
I am signed up with RE.net to attempt to unlock stuff from there, still have no idea how that works yet.

Sorry, I am still new to RE6, and only played Mercs a few times, but I am starting to get the hang of it. I am still new, so if you want a more experienced player, then I probably won't be a good choice, but I'd like to learn all the maps. I'm not interested in getting a high score or anything, just trying to unlock stuff, play for fun, and get the Platinum Trophy, so if that's good with anyone here, add me up.

I have a mic, so that should help in Mercs.
---
PSN: Final_ARC
LIVE: NegativeNinety9