what RE roots?

#121FreakyFrancPosted 2/3/2013 6:52:48 PM(edited)
Nemeksis posted...
ZeeDogge posted...
Nemeksis posted...

I can play Mercenaries in between chapters. If I won, I could lower the difficulty. Is it non linear yet?

Nope, but don't worry about it! I'm sure someone that understands the concept of linearity will tell you if it's linear or not if needed. Just keep trying kid, maybe one day you'll get it!

you should show him a video to give him an exemple so that he finally understand.

Just find a video of castlevania (metroidvania) where you can bypass a part that you normally need to do but can easily be avoided.
#122AWorldUnitedPosted 2/3/2013 11:44:50 PM
OUTBREAK is the direction that the series shoulda stuck with!
#123sabinblitz666Posted 2/4/2013 12:49:07 AM
The thing resident evil should of stuck with is it b rated horror film dialogue which they really have not had sense the first in fact I would say the biggest issue with the series now is that it tries to take it self a little to seriously.
#124edward18Posted 2/4/2013 12:53:36 AM
considering they were trying to act the best they could in all the games...
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#125AnimesetsunaPosted 2/4/2013 1:02:14 AM
Crapcom had learned their mistake. But still...
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna likes Kana Hanazawa BUT HE CAN'T CALL HER BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE HER NUMBER (@w@)
#126XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 2/4/2013 3:11:09 AM
edward18 posted...
considering they were trying to act the best they could in all the games...

No way I believe they were doing their best in RE1. "Whoa...this hallway is dangerous!" lol. Barry almost sounded like he was being sarcastic. The rest of the games had fine voice acting imo. Just 1 and 4 were bad/cheesy.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#127largerockPosted 2/4/2013 6:17:31 AM
Hey guys/gals I got the VIP rooms open and got Popcorn and ICE CREAM!

Note: VIP rooms only for friends and people I like.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.