Jill, Jessica and Rachel > Ada, Helena and Sherry

#1Loki90Posted 2/3/2013 9:09:05 AM
Jill, Jessica and Rachel > Ada, Helena and Sherry - Results (73 votes)
yes
24.66% (18 votes)
no
75.34% (55 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What babes are hotter?

Looks to me like RE Revelations babes are way hotter than RE6. Look at Jill and Jessica ass. And Rachel I dont even have to tell you what to look, you only dont see it if you are blind.
#2xXxAgentAdaxXxPosted 2/3/2013 9:16:23 AM
Ada's leather ass > Jill's trying ass
Helena's D cup > Rachel's Balloons
Sherry's cuteness > Jessica, even though Jess is my fave character from Revelations.
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.
#3karyotypePosted 2/3/2013 9:19:58 AM
Yes (biased)
#4FallenBluePosted 2/3/2013 9:37:11 AM
I'll give you Jill, but Ada>Jessica, Sherry is the cutest of them all, and Rachel should be compared to Deborah
#5Neutron15Posted 2/3/2013 9:40:47 AM
karyotype posted...
Yes (biased)

unbiased
---
I Found A Survivor. The B.O.W.s Got Her Though.
#6siberian142Posted 2/3/2013 10:30:49 AM
Rachael's hair kills her for me. Her body's fine, but her hair and unfitting Excella like bust while in a wet suit makes her design pretty tasteless.

Jessica isn't bad, but her wetsuit outfit is awful and her FCC and winter wear outfits are hit and miss.

No complaint on Jill, besides maybe her casual attire from 3. She pulls off her battle suit and BSAA outfit very well in 5.

Ada beats everyone when it comes to fashion sense and beauty, though. Her outfits tend to be ridiculous, but they look outrageously good on her. She looked stunning in Darkside Chronicles. Her legs are awesome.
#7tevin1569Posted 2/3/2013 12:43:43 PM
Jill>Ada
Helena>Jessica
Sherry>Rachel.

RE6 wins, way hotter babes.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#8Blackmarvel79Posted 2/3/2013 12:52:58 PM
Rachel gets alot of love for a poorly written character.
---
Still playing The Mass Effect Trilogy for the forseeable future. I may be addicted.
#9sbn4Posted 2/3/2013 1:05:17 PM
I was all about Jill in RE5. In both her BSAA and Battlesuit she was total hotness. But in Revelations, not only is she boring, but pretty fugly. Jessica and Rachel really didn't do anything for me.

Ada and Helena are all woman. Sherry is cute and all, but people tend to over-rate her.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#10tevin1569Posted 2/3/2013 1:07:02 PM
sbn4 posted...
I was all about Jill in RE5. In both her BSAA and Battlesuit she was total hotness. But in Revelations, not only is she boring, but pretty fugly. Jessica and Rachel really didn't do anything for me.

Ada and Helena are all woman. Sherry is cute and all, but people tend to over-rate her.

Or they tend to find her more attractive than the others girls. Don't forget we all have different taste in people.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)