Jill, Jessica and Rachel > Ada, Helena and Sherry

#11sbn4Posted 2/3/2013 1:17:05 PM
Eh, that's true. But its just that some people on here and on XBL seem to act like she's the second coming of Jesus or something. I notice a lot of Jill fans(boys) seem to be in love with Sherry.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#12BasementDudePosted 2/3/2013 1:28:27 PM
i would let all of them kick my face then fart on my unconscious head
---
number of e-huggies received today: 1,000
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 220,361,597
#13tevin1569Posted 2/3/2013 1:30:30 PM
sbn4 posted...
Eh, that's true. But its just that some people on here and on XBL seem to act like she's the second coming of Jesus or something. I notice a lot of Jill fans(boys) seem to be in love with Sherry.

...Man..You got me. I'm a Jill fan...I wouldn't call myself a fanboy..because I'm more than happy to see anyone return. But Sherry is my favorite..I mean personality wise and butt kicking wise..But I love Jill. Chris, Jill and Sherry are tied for my favorites. But I didn't realize she was the second coming to some people haha. :P I just like her muy mucho
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#14capcom_repPosted 2/3/2013 3:40:20 PM
sorry bro, why would u even list jessica when she's a tranny? no way she can compare to cisgender women.
#15FranticFrenzyPosted 2/3/2013 3:59:43 PM
Blackmarvel79 posted...
Rachel gets alot of love for a poorly written character.

Because she has visible breasts and tight clothing.
That's enough to delude peoples judgment and think she is the best.
---
"Demon Fang! Demon Fang! -new skill-
Damn, I must be a genius! DOUBLE Demon Fang! -Zelos Wilder