Dead Space 3 vs RE: Revelations (2013's best horror game?)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Dead Space 3 vs RE: Revelations (2013's best horror game?)
4 years ago#41
edward18 posted...
Rayman Origins ^_^

gotta say i freakin liked Rayman Origins (i also played all other rayman's games.) and what i really liked about it was the artworks,its so colorful,so alive and beautiful to look at.

Also my favorite world is definitely the ice/fruits one,that one gave me the desire to take a nice cold fruit flavored beverage.
4 years ago#42
Revelaitons is a 2012 game. The console version is just a upgraded version with very little noticeable difference from the 3ds version.
My opinion is fact.
If you criticize my grammar, you basically admitted that my reasoning and logic is better than yours
4 years ago#43
As good as Revelations was, it was also a really boring game with no replay value. It had done good moments but I'll say Dead Space is better.

I just didn't like the final boss on Revelations either, his ability was ridiculous.

But I prefer RE6 over Revelations and DS
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
4 years ago#44

gotta say i freakin liked Rayman Origins (i also played all other rayman's games.) and what i really liked about it was the artworks,its so colorful,so alive and beautiful to look at.

Oh god yes. I'm still waiting for them to release the Ubiart Engine x_x

Also my favorite world is definitely the ice/fruits one,that one gave me the desire to take a nice cold fruit flavored beverage.

For me I like either that, the underwater levels, or the mechanical final area.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Dead Space 3 vs RE: Revelations (2013's best horror game?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived