Dead Space 3 vs RE: Revelations (2013's best horror game?)

#41FreakyFrancPosted 2/6/2013 4:00:13 AM
edward18 posted...
Rayman Origins ^_^

gotta say i freakin liked Rayman Origins (i also played all other rayman's games.) and what i really liked about it was the artworks,its so colorful,so alive and beautiful to look at.

Also my favorite world is definitely the ice/fruits one,that one gave me the desire to take a nice cold fruit flavored beverage.
#42kaizenmxPosted 2/6/2013 6:34:14 PM(edited)
Revelaitons is a 2012 game. The console version is just a upgraded version with very little noticeable difference from the 3ds version.
---
My opinion is fact.
If you criticize my grammar, you basically admitted that my reasoning and logic is better than yours
#43desi_shinobiPosted 2/7/2013 3:52:25 PM
As good as Revelations was, it was also a really boring game with no replay value. It had done good moments but I'll say Dead Space is better.

I just didn't like the final boss on Revelations either, his ability was ridiculous.

But I prefer RE6 over Revelations and DS
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#44edward18Posted 2/7/2013 3:54:13 PM

gotta say i freakin liked Rayman Origins (i also played all other rayman's games.) and what i really liked about it was the artworks,its so colorful,so alive and beautiful to look at.

Oh god yes. I'm still waiting for them to release the Ubiart Engine x_x

Also my favorite world is definitely the ice/fruits one,that one gave me the desire to take a nice cold fruit flavored beverage.

For me I like either that, the underwater levels, or the mechanical final area.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai