RE + GTA= RE Reboot possibilty

#11NemeksisPosted 2/3/2013 12:39:06 PM
edward18 posted...
At least they'd explain it. The worst I've seen is The Family when they already have The Organization to talk about.

If it keeps up they'll probably forget about the organization and never talk about it again, it's not the first time they hinted at something only to forget about it completely and never mention it again.
#12Blackmarvel79Posted 2/3/2013 12:40:16 PM
Nemeksis posted...
edward18 posted...
Reboots shouldn't happen.

I agree and disagree at the same time, ideally they shouldn't happen, but just look at the state of the RE canon right now, the plot is a mess with tons of holes and inconsistencies and stupid stuff happening left and right, there's no way out unless you erase everything and start from zero.

Thats terrible thinking. Reboots are usually never comparable to the originals they copy.
---
Still playing The Mass Effect Trilogy for the forseeable future. I may be addicted.
#13NemeksisPosted 2/3/2013 12:41:34 PM
Blackmarvel79 posted...
Nemeksis posted...
edward18 posted...

I agree and disagree at the same time, ideally they shouldn't happen, but just look at the state of the RE canon right now, the plot is a mess with tons of holes and inconsistencies and stupid stuff happening left and right, there's no way out unless you erase everything and start from zero.

Thats terrible thinking. Reboots are usually never comparable to the originals they copy.

When the original continuity is ruined beyond recognition I'm all for erasing it all and starting from scratch.
#14edward18Posted 2/3/2013 12:42:24 PM
I'm not, and it's still recognizable.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#15Coryo61827Posted 2/3/2013 12:43:49 PM
Quote:Blackmarvel79 posted...
Nemeksis posted...
edward18 posted...

When the original continuity is ruined beyond recognition I'm all for erasing it all and starting from scratch.

@Nemeksis

This.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#16NemeksisPosted 2/3/2013 12:45:04 PM
Sure, final fantasy villains plotting for world domination, that's what RE was always about!
#17edward18Posted 2/3/2013 12:53:12 PM
What are Final Fantasy villains?
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#18NemeksisPosted 2/3/2013 12:56:20 PM
edward18 posted...
What are Final Fantasy villains?

Wesker post RE 1 acts like a final fantasy villain with the stupid nonsensical rants. He even transforms in the same way a final fantasy villain would.