It would be cool if we had LMGs as DLC

#1ZeeDoggePosted 2/3/2013 1:14:03 PM
It was the one weapon type missing in this. LMGs could be bulkier and have higher firepower

-You can't shoot and move(you can move and aim)
-Reloads would be longer for the 75-100 round magazines
-Quickshots would be as slow as Piers's 50 cal
-Same damage as an AR for 5.56mm rounds. If it uses 7.62mm, it could do slightly less than a semi auto sniper
-Less recoil for more effective automatic fire

Now all we need is a mercs character manly enough to use it
#2Plant42Posted 2/3/2013 1:32:16 PM
No thanks
#3preppyboy987Posted 2/3/2013 1:50:03 PM
The problem with having a mercs character with a lmg is that to get the highest score possible, you want to kill enemies with counters or physical attacks, preferably with counters, so that you finish the game with the maximum amount of time left. Lmgs would be fun, but impractical.

That aside, they would be fun for campaign, but it's not gonna happen.
---
I couldn't think of something witty to say here, so instead I said this and fooled you into thinking this was my signature.
#4ZeeDogge(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:50:31 PM
Plant42 posted...
No thanks

Oh of course, I'd love for games to be fun, but we can't compromise something as existentially essential as identity. I guess RE will just have to be pistol/shotgun/magnum for all eternity
#5ZeeDogge(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:51:37 PM
preppyboy987 posted...
The problem with having a mercs character with a lmg is that to get the highest score possible, you want to kill enemies with counters or physical attacks, preferably with counters, so that you finish the game with the maximum amount of time left. Lmgs would be fun, but impractical.

Might be useful if played differently. Nobody said you can't be accurate with an LMG
#6PyroSparkPosted 2/3/2013 2:13:49 PM
preppyboy987 posted...

This unfortunately.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7