Sherry's best outfit? Winter, Nathan Drake, RE2 or Napkin

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Sherry's best outfit? Winter, Nathan Drake, RE2 or Napkin
2 years ago#1
Which is best - Results (115 votes)
Winter
31.3% (36 votes)
China
20% (23 votes)
RE2
10.43% (12 votes)
RE2 Red
6.96% (8 votes)
RE2 Classic
0.87% (1 votes)
Napkin
30.43% (35 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I think the Winter one is my favorite. If they ever made a line of RE6 figures I'd hope they'd use that one.
2 years ago#2
Depends on what you mean by best. There's one which I can show to anyone, and then there's one which will always catch my eye and which I will be staring at in as secretive manner as I can, every opportunity I get.
2 years ago#3
FallenBlue posted...
Depends on what you mean by best. There's one which I can show to anyone, and then there's one which will always catch my eye and which I will be staring at in as secretive manner as I can, every opportunity I get.

It's all about which outfit's are people's favorites
2 years ago#4
Nathan Drake?????
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
2 years ago#5
good_tobi posted...
Nathan Drake?????

The outfit she wears after escaping the hospital/mansion is very reminiscent of what Drake usually wears.
---
"Nano peptide paste; still better than Roses cooking."
"Physics and biology are being mean to me!"
2 years ago#6
She rocks that scarf so adorably
2 years ago#7
I like her winter outfit.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna likes Kana Hanazawa BUT HE CAN'T CALL HER BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE HER NUMBER (@w@)
2 years ago#8
.....Napkin?
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
2 years ago#9
agrissa posted...
.....Napkin?

Her hospital gown.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
2 years ago#10
Napkin and Winter
---
I Found A Survivor. The B.O.W.s Got Her Though.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Sherry's best outfit? Winter, Nathan Drake, RE2 or Napkin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived