will jake be offered a position in the dso?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. will jake be offered a position in the dso?
4 years ago#1
i think so in the next game because after working with sherry and the kid i dont think he wants to be a merc any more and he has the experience.

too bad piers wont be around. i would like to see jake boss him around telling him his clearance aint high enough.
4 years ago#2
why not BSAA?
Don't need sharingan to see this.
4 years ago#3
good_tobi posted...
why not BSAA?

he could be, but i see him as more of a agent thsn in a squad of soldiers, he is better alone or with a partner than in a platoon for the bsaa as a private or officer.
4 years ago#4
From the epilogues, it looked like Jake was still going to be a mercenary, but he was going to use his skills to take down B.O.W.s. I don't see him affiliating with any organization or agency.
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
4 years ago#5
Nope... He is not american...

saberstrom posted...

he could be, but i see him as more of a agent thsn in a squad of soldiers, he is better alone or with a partner than in a platoon for the bsaa as a private or officer.

BSAA has 2 branches SOU (special operations units) formed by squads from 5 to 12 men, and were chris is now a captain... And SOA (special operations agents) formed by 1 or 2 man cells, were jill, sheva , parker and formerly chris work
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
4 years ago#6
i forgot he told sherry america is seen as a bad guy in his country.

what country is jake from?
4 years ago#7
saberstrom posted...

no one knows?
4 years ago#8
saberstrom posted...
saberstrom posted...

no one knows?

its not mentioned anywhere. So just wait for next game...till then believe he is some european.
Don't need sharingan to see this.
4 years ago#9
He was born in edonia... Thats a (fictional) state located in a country of eastern europe.... Probably serbia
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
4 years ago#10
IlDanko posted...
He was born in edonia... Thats a (fictional) state located in a country of eastern europe.... Probably serbia

not fictional:

Edonia (Greek: Ἠδωνία) was a region in ancient southeastern Thrace (modern day Greece), located to the east of Chalkidice, between the Nestus and Strymon rivers.

jake is greek!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. will jake be offered a position in the dso?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived