will jake be offered a position in the dso?

#1saberstromPosted 2/3/2013 5:00:34 PM
i think so in the next game because after working with sherry and the kid i dont think he wants to be a merc any more and he has the experience.

too bad piers wont be around. i would like to see jake boss him around telling him his clearance aint high enough.
#2good_tobiPosted 2/3/2013 5:02:16 PM
why not BSAA?
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#3saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:07:31 PM
good_tobi posted...
why not BSAA?

he could be, but i see him as more of a agent thsn in a squad of soldiers, he is better alone or with a partner than in a platoon for the bsaa as a private or officer.
#4Dark_EpathyPosted 2/3/2013 5:20:13 PM
From the epilogues, it looked like Jake was still going to be a mercenary, but he was going to use his skills to take down B.O.W.s. I don't see him affiliating with any organization or agency.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#5IlDankoPosted 2/3/2013 5:20:36 PM
Nope... He is not american...

saberstrom posted...

he could be, but i see him as more of a agent thsn in a squad of soldiers, he is better alone or with a partner than in a platoon for the bsaa as a private or officer.

BSAA has 2 branches SOU (special operations units) formed by squads from 5 to 12 men, and were chris is now a captain... And SOA (special operations agents) formed by 1 or 2 man cells, were jill, sheva , parker and formerly chris work
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#6saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:32:08 PM
i forgot he told sherry america is seen as a bad guy in his country.

what country is jake from?
#7saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:12:50 AM
saberstrom posted...

no one knows?
#8good_tobiPosted 2/4/2013 10:15:41 AM
saberstrom posted...
saberstrom posted...

no one knows?

its not mentioned anywhere. So just wait for next game...till then believe he is some european.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#9IlDankoPosted 2/4/2013 10:49:32 AM
He was born in edonia... Thats a (fictional) state located in a country of eastern europe.... Probably serbia
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#10saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:48:44 PM
IlDanko posted...
He was born in edonia... Thats a (fictional) state located in a country of eastern europe.... Probably serbia

not fictional:

Edonia (Greek: Ἠδωνία) was a region in ancient southeastern Thrace (modern day Greece), located to the east of Chalkidice, between the Nestus and Strymon rivers.

jake is greek!