For resident evil 7. Would you like

#1saleonkennedyPosted 2/3/2013 6:31:25 PM
If Leon was in it and hunnigan was his partner. It would be sweet if hunnigan knew moves and was the best fighter in the re universe
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#2zombiabsolPosted 2/3/2013 6:40:55 PM
id rather see leon than chris, he doesnt need a fourth canon game entry in a row.
but id assume leon and helena will be partners from now on.... but i do wanna see hunnigan fight.

shell be a $10 dlc character for mercenaries of course

but if leons in it i dont want to see ada, tired of people bagging on them for always 'needing' eachother, he did fine without her in operation javier.
I want a jill+Carlos reunion more than anything in the series right now.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
"Were beyond sympathy at this point... Were Beyond Humanity." ~ Ada Wong
#3IlDankoPosted 2/3/2013 6:48:53 PM
No leon... No jake... Even maybe no chris

A game with Claire, jill and sherry

Claire and sherry campaign and jill solo campaign

and leon dies off screen in an accident driving a lawn mower
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#4zombiabsolPosted 2/3/2013 6:51:31 PM
IlDanko posted...
No leon... No jake... Even maybe no chris

A game with Claire, jill and sherry

Claire and sherry campaign and jill solo campaign

and chris dies on screen in an accident with leon driving a lawn mower

you always manage to forget something when you post, so it got fix'd.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
"Were beyond sympathy at this point... Were Beyond Humanity." ~ Ada Wong
#5IlDankoPosted 2/3/2013 6:58:08 PM
^ thats impossible... Leon can't drive any kind of vehicle without managing to make it explode so no...

And f*** this ketchup
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#6edward18Posted 2/3/2013 7:01:50 PM
No Leon, no Chris. Stop ****ing focusing on those two. Bring back Barry. Bring back Rebecca. Bring back Billy. Don't give me that "they wouldn't continue going after B.O.W.s" bull**** excuse.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#7saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:44:05 PM
Barry, rebecca, and claire are boring characters to me. Perhaps not so much with barry, but they really didnt really bring anything to the table. Leon must be in the next game. You cant have leon without ada showing up somewhere. Helena seems like shes done. Chris would be a cool partner.

I could see chris being reckless near the end of their campaign and is hanging on a cliff or something. Leon holds his hand and says, i wont let go. All of the sudden chris undoes his glove and falls to his death..

Brownie points if you can guess the movie where this happens.
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#8Killingjoke_666Posted 2/4/2013 12:46:26 AM
chris and jill, chris became my favorite character after this one. Leons still cool though. Jill and Claire should be in as well in some way. But no co-op just Chris alone.
---
Otto: Wow! I had Mustard?!