Starting at x-4

#1blabberdooPosted 2/3/2013 7:19:27 PM
Do you still get ranked if you start a chapter at any point other than the beginning? I don't have the game with me right now to test but I heard they implemented a feature that lets you pick what checkpoint you start from (well, save point) and I'm interested in how that effects the ranking system.
#2Syn_VengeancePosted 2/3/2013 7:27:57 PM
You can start at the last save point of each chapter and beat it, the game still counts as conpleting the chapter. only thing is your end chapter ranks will be pretty bad.
#3edward18Posted 2/3/2013 7:47:12 PM
X4's still my favorite Mega Man X game.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#4Syn_VengeancePosted 2/3/2013 9:41:59 PM
edward18 posted...
X4's still my favorite Mega Man X game.

Congrats way to be off topic
#5edward18Posted 2/3/2013 9:43:01 PM
thank you =)
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#6Syn_VengeancePosted 2/3/2013 9:44:58 PM
edward18 posted...
thank you =)

Im just kidding, im not one of those people :)
#7edward18Posted 2/3/2013 9:51:12 PM
no harm done ^_^
---
#8blabberdoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:16:06 AM
edward18 posted...
no harm done ^_^

I DISAGREE, VERY MUCH HARM WAS DONE!!!!!! My precious thread... ruined.................

Anyway, thanks for the response. Sounds like a cheap way for people to get the professional trophy.
#9Syn_VengeancePosted 2/4/2013 12:47:53 AM
blabberdoo posted...
edward18 posted...
no harm done ^_^

I DISAGREE, VERY MUCH HARM WAS DONE!!!!!! My precious thread... ruined.................

Anyway, thanks for the response. Sounds like a cheap way for people to get the professional trophy.

Thats how i did it lol, only because i lost my save data a few weeks ago and had to start fresh after almost being done my pro run.