official Ryan-06/Julia Voth thread

#1SolidStryderPosted 2/3/2013 7:40:34 PM
He keeps locking them when people disagree with him for some reason lol. Back on topic, was she the model for RE5 Jill as well? REmake brings back awesome memories of when I first learned what that thing down there can do, and LiN Jill was hot, but does blonde really make her that bleh?
#2Neutron15Posted 2/3/2013 7:47:47 PM
I like her short hair better, http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4597887909298292&pid=15.1
---
I Found A Survivor. The B.O.W.s Got Her Though.
#3Ryan-06Posted 2/3/2013 7:55:40 PM(edited)
No. just 1. Not "keeps". but nice try bringing it up. Just didn't need any more derailment of a thread that was about the producers statement. Please read everything next time. Over 150 posts.

But if your intention is to bring that ignorant guy in here. By all means. I ignored him. As I expect him to repeat himself like a broken record for the next 20 years. I'd rather talk to Edward about RE, than hear him spout the same nonsense over and over.

Games are art, if one sets out to make it that way. *Respond!* I must! Grrrr...
Check topic for details.

To each their own tho. Time will prove one right over the other.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. I robbed a bank today. How'd I do it? It was "Achieved with CRYENGINE 3.."
http://i49.tinypic.com/69gf9z.jpg
#4sbn4Posted 2/3/2013 7:56:52 PM
Blond Jill was sexy. Don't know what people are smoking.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#5SolidStryder(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:57:35 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
No. just 1. Not "keeps". but nice try bringing it up. Just didn't need any more derailment.

I apologize, after goldsickle or whatever posted in your Julia Voth rankings thread about how you closed another thread after getting the last post, then that thread was locked after you posted the last reply, I thought keeps :(

@ Neutron I loved the short hair Jill, the blonde hair really threw me off the first time I played RE5 I had no idea it was the same(?) woman used for her model.
#6SolidStryder(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:04:21 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
No. just 1. Not "keeps". but nice try bringing it up. Just didn't need any more derailment of a thread that was about the producers statement. Please read everything next time. Over 150 posts.

But if your intention is to bring that ignorant guy in here. By all means. I ignored him. As I expect him to repeat himself like a broken record for the next 20 years. I'd rather talk to Edward about RE, than hear him spout the same nonsense over and over.

Games are art, if one sets out to make it that way. *Respond!* I must! Grrrr...
Check topic for details.

To each their own tho. Time will prove one right over the other.

I can't remember what other boards I've seen you on ATM but you seem pretty cool. Just thought it was a douche move.

@sbn I couldn't stand blonde Jill. She just looked so different, she falls out of a window and now she's an all American blonde hair blue eyed gal? She was so much hotter with the dark hair and mysteriously deep eyes lol
#7sbn4Posted 2/3/2013 8:34:47 PM
There were reasons given for why she became blond in the game. Not to mention it is the same face as brunette Jill (Julia) but just with different hair color. I mean BSAA Jill was hot, but there was something about Jill being blond and in a battlesuit that worked for me.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#8Neutron15Posted 2/3/2013 8:42:18 PM(edited)
Chris and Jill will fight who is suitable for the battle suit
---
I Found A Survivor. The B.O.W.s Got Her Though.
#9tevin1569Posted 2/3/2013 8:49:34 PM
sbn4 posted...
Blond Jill was sexy. Don't know what people are smoking.

Agreed. Probably because she was hot, had a good personality and had a skin tight battlesuit, maybe? xD. Don't get me wrong I liked REmake Jill. But 5 made me really like her. Both Bsaa and Battlesuit were hot. Battlesuit wins it for me.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#10tevin1569Posted 2/3/2013 8:50:23 PM
Neutron15 posted...
I like her short hair better, http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4597887909298292&pid=15.1

Why does she look so weird? Did they make her a lot younger or something? I mean she looks good but it's still weird.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)