how can leon and helena still work for DSO? spoilers

#41Mister_ZurkonPosted 2/6/2013 8:58:32 PM
vitonemesis posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
Then you know about the FPC, how Excella was there Investigator, how Chris and Jill were deliberately chosen by the FPC...

To be part of the BSAA, The GCP may had Excella act as an investigator for the mission but they have no connection to the T-Abyss whatsoever. Excella acted alone.

Excella is a senior member of the FPC, so if she acted alone is irrelevant, She's still a major part of it. As was Umbrella/Spencer.

And on top of that the BSAA is the FPC's personal army.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#42vitonemesisPosted 2/6/2013 9:05:03 PM
So if a rouge agent plots to destroy the world and gets caught the company of which she works for also suffers even if they didn't know/ where used by her as well?

You can't compare Umbrella in this case with the GCP.

Besides don't you think if the GCP was involved the events of RE5 will kill the BSAA,right?
#43Mister_ZurkonPosted 2/6/2013 9:11:20 PM
vitonemesis posted...
So if a rouge agent plots to destroy the world and gets caught the company of which she works for also suffers even if they didn't know/ where used by her as well?

You can't compare Umbrella in this case with the GCP.

Besides don't you think if the GCP was involved the events of RE5 will kill the BSAA,right?

Only like 10 people in Umbrella were evil, so why should the whole company get shut down?

Oh yeah, because a few of the leaders almost destroyed the earth, several times.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#44FallenBluePosted 2/6/2013 9:20:25 PM
Also, you should consider that it's not like Excella or Spencer could do everything by himself.

They had many labs and personnel. It's just more likely that their company acted independently of the GPC
#45vitonemesisPosted 2/6/2013 9:35:53 PM
FallenBlue posted...
Also, you should consider that it's not like Excella or Spencer could do everything by himself.

They had many labs and personnel. It's just more likely that their company acted independently of the GPC

Tricell Africa actually, Tricell as a whole can pretty much be still around.
#46Mister_ZurkonPosted 2/6/2013 10:46:21 PM
Oh yea, I'm certain the company responsible for the deaths of thousands if not millions of Africans will get off fine, even though Umbrella was probably responsible for much less deaths across every other game.
---
#47vitonemesisPosted 2/6/2013 11:14:59 PM
The thing is Excella was acting alone with the African branch, no other branches of Tricell had a clue was going on. Tricell's CEO can easily sift the blame to their rouge dead agent.

With Umbrella is different, all of the branches of Umbrella were very well aware what was going on.

I'm not saying they are still alive but there is a chance and I hope they survived RE5.