This is how you make a "survival" game, Capcom

#11AnimesetsunaPosted 2/4/2013 5:58:21 AM(edited)
Crapcom didn't know what is survival because Shinji Mikami not the one who in charge of RE/BIO anymore so Crapcom make it into shooting game and didn't want to follow Mikami's way.

The Last of Us really is truly a survival game. The game looks much better. Now I feel I will
buy The Last of US and Revelations this May. XD

Edit.
Survival isn't enough for RE but also need horror. Crapcom can do it better if they know how to make one true RE/BIO survival horror, RE/BIO shooting action movie.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna likes Kana Hanazawa BUT HE CAN'T CALL HER BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE HER NUMBER (@w@)
#12Kingdom DragonPosted 2/4/2013 6:01:41 AM
Games like these make me so glad I have a PS3. Can't wait.
---
"Get your facts straight, and then you can distort them as much as you like."
#13kalibre16Posted 2/4/2013 6:12:55 AM
I'm a big fan of RE6 but I'll admit that did look pretty good I'll have to take a peek at the demo when it comes out, also did anybody else get reminded of the grudge hearing those sounds the "zombies" make?
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#14good_tobiPosted 2/4/2013 6:15:16 AM
kalibre16 posted...
I'm a big fan of RE6 but I'll admit that did look pretty good I'll have to take a peek at the demo when it comes out, also did anybody else get reminded of the grudge hearing those sounds the "zombies" make?
---

Grudge?? watch the original Ju-On.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#15PyroSparkPosted 2/4/2013 6:17:19 AM
This game looks fantastic.

But I really can't see how Resident Evil can be like this, when the main characters are people like Leon and Chris are very experienced in situations like this.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#16Neutron15Posted 2/4/2013 6:19:31 AM
This is how a Modern Survival Horror Game should feel and look like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txZQzcx67BQ
---
I Found A Survivor. The B.O.W.s Got Her Though.
#17BlueRamzaPosted 2/4/2013 6:25:37 AM
Joe behind you!
---
Snake: There's no happiness found in death, no peace either; I'm leaving here alive, because a strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
#18DanteAwakeninPosted 2/4/2013 6:49:37 AM
Joe behind you!

Spoilers!
---
This parteyh is gettin curazzeyh!!
#19Alky88Posted 2/4/2013 7:02:24 AM
Animesetsuna posted...
Crapcom didn't know what is survival because Shinji Mikami not the one who in charge of RE/BIO anymore so Crapcom make it into shooting game and didn't want to follow Mikami's way.

The Last of Us really is truly a survival game. The game looks much better. Now I feel I will
buy The Last of US and Revelations this May. XD

Edit.
Survival isn't enough for RE but also need horror. Crapcom can do it better if they know how to make one true RE/BIO survival horror, RE/BIO shooting action movie.

Mikami came up with RE4 and there's no survival in there either. If you wanna blame someone for the new direction blame him and all those idiots who worship RE4 as the best entry in the series.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#20slapper1Posted 2/4/2013 8:15:43 AM
This game interested me from the start, and this gameplay trailer pretty much solidifies my desire to purchase it. Crafting, light RPG upgrading, a large game world and lengthy Campaign, real survival horror elements, tough enemies that can kill you in an instant, it's literally a game made for me. I can't wait to play this gem.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.