Most 'normal' character.

#21slapper1Posted 2/4/2013 10:36:54 AM
IlDanko posted...
It was just a b****slap and a kick to the face...

You say only, but a normal person would have probably been killed by those blows, Claire is a freaking tank compare to most, no doubt about that. All the RE protags are borderline superhuman, and only a select few have been shown to truly be "normal" which are Ingrid, Sherry in her youth, those children from Survivor, Rani from Degeneration and JD from Damnation are as close to "normal" as the RE universe is gonna get.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#22zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:41:59 AM
slapper1 posted...
IlDanko posted...

You say only, but a normal person would have probably been killed by those blows, Claire is a freaking tank compare to most, no doubt about that. All the RE protags are borderline superhuman, and only a select few have been shown to truly be "normal" which are Ingrid, Sherry in her youth, those children from Survivor, Rani from Degeneration and JD from Damnation are as close to "normal" as the RE universe is gonna get.

dont make me sad by bringing up JD, none of his dvds were pirated :'(
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
"Were beyond sympathy at this point... Were Beyond Humanity." ~ Ada Wong
#23MallyPureSmoothPosted 2/4/2013 10:44:48 AM
slapper1 posted...
IlDanko posted...

You say only, but a normal person would have probably been killed by those blows.

You're not serious are you? Sure, a kick to the face would hurt like hell, but neither of those are fatal blows, unless somebody does it repeatedly nonstop.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#24zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:48:58 AM
MallyPureSmooth posted...
slapper1 posted...
IlDanko posted...

You say only, but a normal person would have probably been killed by those blows.

You're not serious are you? Sure, a kick to the face would hurt like hell, but neither of those are fatal blows, unless somebody does it repeatedly nonstop.

im sorry i have to ask this.
your username isnt about mallys chocolate is it? its making me hungry ._.
---
#25edward18Posted 2/4/2013 10:50:28 AM
Wesker obviously wasn't trying to kill her...yet. The slap may have hurt since, ya know, she was flung across the courtyard from it, but the kick was more him just slapping her back to the ground.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#26MallyPureSmoothPosted 2/4/2013 10:53:41 AM
zombiabsol posted...
slapper1 posted...
IlDanko posted...

Lol no, I had no idea there was even such a place until now.
---
#27zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:01:41 AM
zombiabsol posted...
slapper1 posted...
IlDanko posted...

Lol no, I had no idea there was even such a place until now.

im willing to bet youve eaten their brand of chocolate before, if you live in the U.S. that is.
---
#28MallyPureSmoothPosted 2/4/2013 11:10:45 AM
Possibly, i'm not big on chocolate though, so the only time I eat some is when somebody shares it with me, and even then I never cared to find out what brand it is.
---
#29slapper1Posted 2/4/2013 11:15:46 AM
Point is, she shook off the beating within 15 seconds and walked it off like a champ, which in itself is amazing (and highly improbable). Claire is def. the most normal of the protagonists, I'll give you that, (and Ed you are right about Wesker holding back when he was attacking her) but considering what she accomplished in Code Veronica, she is far from a "normal" survivor.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#30jpv2000Posted 2/4/2013 5:07:33 PM
Chris Redfield.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)