How many of you would buy a resi game .....

#1zombiabsolPosted 2/4/2013 12:42:49 PM
regardless of if it played like old or new resi, the story/environment is however you want it. - Results (40 votes)
ill play old or new style and im happy with both styles 50/50
22.5% (9 votes)
ill play old or new style, but i prefer old style
20% (8 votes)
ill play old or new style, but i prefer new style.
20% (8 votes)
ill play anything they come up with, as long as the story meets my standards and the controls are fun/not frustrating
27.5% (11 votes)
im edward18/otheruser and dont buy games from Capcom at the moment
5% (2 votes)
i would play re even if the gameplay/controls were so bad my nose bled.
5% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
im just here for the story/monsters/characters. RE could play like mario for all I care.

but i dont like nosebleeds, so option 4 for me.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
"Were beyond sympathy at this point... Were Beyond Humanity." ~ Ada Wong
#2jpv2000Posted 2/4/2013 3:59:19 PM(edited)
REmake is my favorite game of all time, but I love all the RE games.

So, I went with option 2.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#3tevin1569Posted 2/4/2013 3:59:58 PM
Option 3 for sure!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#4edward18Posted 2/4/2013 4:00:44 PM
I'd only buy it (if I were buying the games) if it played like the old games. Fortunately there's an option with my name in it here =)
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#5ItsAboutStylePosted 2/4/2013 4:08:24 PM
Option 1
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#6The_DjokerPosted 2/4/2013 4:14:18 PM(edited)
Define buy. Would I pay $60 for rE7 if it was like this? Hell to F to the no. I'll probably rent it if it had my fav. characters in it.

I'm fine with old or new style...but I keep saying this. MAKE A GOOD GAME. RE6 is not a good game. Most of it's issues aren't even style related. Just poor and lazy design. REmake is my favourite RE game but Re4 is my favourite game with RE in it's title. For me something in between RE4 and REmake is the perfect RE game. this game doing badly will make capcom rethink the franchise. But in the meantime they should Remake RE2.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#7zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:35:20 PM
The_Djoker posted...
Define buy. Would I pay $60 for rE7 if it was like this? Hell to F to the no. I'll probably rent it if it had my fav. characters in it.

I'm fine with old or new style...but I keep saying this. MAKE A GOOD GAME. RE6 is not a good game. Most of it's issues aren't even style related. Just poor and lazy design. REmake is my favourite RE game but Re4 is my favourite game with RE in it's title. For me something in between RE4 and REmake is the perfect RE game. this game doing badly will make capcom rethink the franchise. But in the meantime they should Remake RE2.

meh, re3+re4+re6+revelations= what capcom needs to be doing.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
"Were beyond sympathy at this point... Were Beyond Humanity." ~ Ada Wong