Favorite Female Baddie *Spoilers*

#51DetBeauregardPosted 2/8/2013 5:29:32 PM
Alexia Ashford, obviously. How Carla can be winning this can only be attributed to it being on the RE6 boards. She was a terrible villain with an awful story, and CV's story destroys it in every imaginable way.

The only others that were decent were Annette (who really wasn't a villain to the extent of the others, as she was quite conflicted), and Svetlana from Damnation. Jill shouldn't be on this poll.
#52FeelAFearPosted 2/8/2013 6:13:14 PM
I'm not a big fan of Code Veronica, but Alexia still tops this for me. I thought she was kinda groundbreaking as a villain, though at the same time unintentionally hilarious.
#53tevin1569(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:14:01 PM
DetBeauregard posted...
Alexia Ashford, obviously. How Carla can be winning this can only be attributed to it being on the RE6 boards. She was a terrible villain with an awful story, and CV's story destroys it in every imaginable way.

The only others that were decent were Annette (who really wasn't a villain to the extent of the others, as she was quite conflicted), and Svetlana from Damnation. Jill shouldn't be on this poll.

Okay, well first off:
-This is my poll, not yours.
-Second these are people I felt were the best villains in the series
-Your opinion is not fact, if people voted for Carla, so be it, they like her.
-Jill is on here because if you played 5, she was brainwashed and was made to do things she was against. She spent her life fighting Bioterrism and she got used to spread it. She was one of the best villains in the series(Even if she was brainwashed).

Yeah, that's about it.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#54DestinyKnotPosted 2/8/2013 6:26:29 PM
I love Excella !! x3
Extremely intelligent, sexy, and apparently skilled in combat. I know Mercenaries isn't canon, but I like to think she'd be able to handle herself in tough situations, although she was a bit naive, she seriously trusted Wesker? Girl..

Carla is hot, in a psycho chick kind of way, she really lost it towards the end in Ada's campaign o__o
#55tevin1569(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:28:54 PM
DestinyKnot posted...
I love Excella !! x3
Extremely intelligent, sexy, and apparently skilled in combat. I know Mercenaries isn't canon, but I like to think she'd be able to handle herself in tough situations, although she was a bit naive, she seriously trusted Wesker? Girl..

Carla is hot, in a psycho chick kind of way, she really lost it towards the end in Ada's campaign o__o

Both of them are alike, they both liked someone who turned against them and was more than happy to use them as part of their games. RIP Excella and Carla D:
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#56good_tobiPosted 2/9/2013 1:09:04 PM
DestinyKnot posted...
I love Excella !! x3
Extremely intelligent, sexy, although she was a bit naive, she seriously trusted Wesker? Woman ..

Fixed it :)
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#57tevin1569(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:47:32 PM
good_tobi posted...
DestinyKnot posted...
I love Excella !! x3
Extremely intelligent, sexy, although she was a bit naive, she seriously trusted Wesker? Women ..

Fixed it :)

I fixed it!
---
"I came to win"-Fly
#58AWorldUnitedPosted 2/10/2013 10:20:12 AM
My favorite was the drag queen from Code Veronica