4.5 Million shipped First Week.

#1The_DjokerPosted 2/4/2013 3:19:02 PM
6 months later. 1.1 Million sold. RE5 sold 5.5 Million worldwide after 1 year. RE4 sold 6 million across 3 platforms over 3 years. RE6 won't even reach 2 Million.

Resident Evii Revelations could sell more in the long run. RE1, RE2, RE3 and CVX all sold well over 2 million(5 million for some)

That's just sales. Critically it's the worst rated mainline RE game.

Subjective opinions aside. I think we can officially say RE6 is a failure.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#2zombiabsolPosted 2/4/2013 3:21:44 PM
No.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
"Were beyond sympathy at this point... Were Beyond Humanity." ~ Ada Wong
#3The_Djoker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:28:59 PM
Capcom thinking about rebooting RE due to poor sales. Poor scores and sales doing the talking. Capcom will go back to drawing board after this mess.

Playstation all stars is probably a bigger flop than this game. But that game was at least decent. so don't feel too upset about playing flops.
---
#4IlDankoPosted 2/4/2013 3:29:33 PM
No..

And congrats for the australian open
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#5ZeeDoggePosted 2/4/2013 3:29:49 PM
zombiabsol posted...
No.
#6zombiabsolPosted 2/4/2013 3:37:10 PM
The_Djoker posted...
Capcom thinking about rebooting RE due to poor sales. Poor scores and sales doing the talking. Capcom will go back to drawing board after this mess.

Playstation all stars is probably a bigger flop than this game. But that game was at least decent. so don't feel too upset about playing flops.

oops, looks like i forgot to give a f*** about sales numbers when i picked out the stuff I like.
You say flop, i say fun and entertaining.

And i said it already but ill say it again.
No.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
"Were beyond sympathy at this point... Were Beyond Humanity." ~ Ada Wong
#7tevin1569Posted 2/4/2013 3:37:55 PM
zombiabsol posted...
The_Djoker posted...

oops, looks like i forgot to give a f*** about sales numbers when i picked out the stuff I like.
You say flop, i say fun and entertaining.

And i said it already but ill say it again.
No.

---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#8The_Djoker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:40:57 PM(edited)
You're missing the point. You're basically a fanboy who.reads negative topic and ignores it.

Sales figures have an impact on the key decisions figureheads take on their big franchises. Unless you don't care about RE(which you clearly don't) then it's obvious not to care about sales figures. A lot of people wanted this game to do bad because it forces Capcom to rethink where they are going with this series. If RE6 sold 10 million + we would have rE7 just as bad as this one and people like YOU would still be satisfied with it. So it's ok to like this game and ignore negative comments but bottom line is the game flopped. Hard.
---
#9IlDankoPosted 2/4/2013 3:42:45 PM
Long story short.... Go and play tennis
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#10Volren617Posted 2/4/2013 3:42:49 PM
You know what we need? Another topic talking about this!

Somebody make it happen. Let's get the front page filled with the same topic done over and over.