4.5 Million shipped First Week.

#21IlDankoPosted 2/4/2013 4:12:44 PM
BasementDude posted...
you're pretty ignorant yourself

Hell yeah!
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#22zombiabsolPosted 2/4/2013 4:13:16 PM
The_Djoker posted...
The_Djoker posted...
Again, you seem to miss the point compltely. Yo ueven admitted that this game turned into what it is because of Capcoms naive approach to current gen games. You might like this game, but it failed. IT doesn't matter if it didn't fail to you. Objectively speaking it failed because it sold way below what Capcom expected it to and the "general consensus" is that it's not a great game. If you like it for what it is fine, but put on your objective hat on. This game wasn't good and capcom are paying for it. If you play so many games across so many genres, you would know a thing or two about game design and consistency and general standard of quality. RE6 was below the standard in which this series should be hitting.

IF developers spend so much money on making such an average game then they deserve what they get which according to "capcom" is a failure of a game that they pumped tons of money into. Failure is defined ultimately by how it does commercially and critically. RE6 failed in both aspects. I could say a certain game but if it failed, it failed. I'm not going to try and deny that.

> implying just because i like a game means that i dont think anything is wrong with it.
> failing for capcom /=/ failing for me.
i think your missing the point that i already understand this game failed for others.
but it didnt fail for me, and im going to insist that.

Then you're rather ignorant. I can name several games I like and pick out their faults. IF you think nothing is wrong with RE6 you must have bizzare low standards on what makes a good game. I mean just strip it down to basics. there are FUNDAMENTAL game design choices that RE6 gets wrong. The game has major flaws. To overlook that would be silly. and I edited my previous post.

can you infer? i said:
"> implying just because i like a game means that i dont think anything is wrong with it"

i do know re6 has some things in it that arent good, there is no ignorance about it, i just simply dont care about anybody elses opinion when it comes to stuff like games/movies/music.

main reason i dont listen to reviews.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
"Were beyond sympathy at this point... Were Beyond Humanity." ~ Ada Wong
#23The_Djoker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:17:15 PM
Well why are you responding to this topic? It was obvious I was talking from a objective and financial point of view. And you are ignorant because you're ignoring the truth to suit your own views. The truth is this game has issues and it did Fail. I never said this game was terrible. FACT. I said this game flopped.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#24zombiabsolPosted 2/4/2013 4:23:29 PM
The_Djoker posted...
Don't make a game with stupid Cover systems, awful camera, terrible lazy QTE designs, awfully scripted action segments, terrible AI, terrible bosses and generally terrible gameplay.

oh jesus, people like you just make me smile.
posting your opinion and making sound as if it is a fact.

WHAT IF, stick with me here....
i like all the boss fights which are more creative than half the games people play nowadays, i dont need to use the cover system because i know how to not get hit, i think that the gameplay is fun and engaging, i thought the ai was difficult enough, i like qte's, and i dont care about scripted/non scripted events?

oh, thats right those are facts, not opinions.
why do people think negative criticism automaticlly is better than praising something? What you think is bad , and alot of people agree with you there, others think are nice or fun.

god forbid i dont care what other people think about something.
---
#25AnimesetsunaPosted 2/4/2013 4:24:34 PM
I don't care the first week sales. I want to know 3 or 4 months sales.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna likes Kana Hanazawa BUT HE CAN'T CALL HER BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE HER NUMBER (@w@)
#26chaostdkPosted 2/4/2013 4:24:40 PM
itt : saying fact in all caps makes your opinion the bestest opinion in the whole wide world.
#27zombiabsolPosted 2/4/2013 4:27:08 PM
The_Djoker posted...
Well why are you responding to this topic? It was obvious I was talking from a objective and financial point of view. And you are ignorant because you're ignoring the truth to suit your own views. The truth is this game has issues and it did Fail. I never said this game was terrible. FACT. I said this game flopped.

oh arceus.

1. i can post where i want, thats what these forums are for, discussion. exactly what im doing right? Why are YOU not understanding my point?

2.nobody ignored the truth, i posted what i thought and you obviously cant tell the difference between my opinion, and what i know as facts.
---
#28tevin1569Posted 2/4/2013 4:41:26 PM
BasementDude posted...
you're pretty ignorant yourself

See, you're make Basement Dude turn into the incredible Ustanak.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#29BasementDudePosted 2/4/2013 4:42:13 PM
the incredible booty slapper
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 220,361,597
#30AnimesetsunaPosted 2/4/2013 4:43:56 PM
BasementDude posted...
the incredible booty slapper

You can beat Ustanak with only 1 sec using booty slapper.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna likes Kana Hanazawa BUT HE CAN'T CALL HER BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE HER NUMBER (@w@)