Should I spend my RE points on the EX2 costumes?

#1JameJame456xxPosted 2/4/2013 6:58:13 PM
Or should I save them all in hopes of Capcom releasing better stuff? After the Ogromen event, I will definitely have a little more than 180k RE points
---
PSN - JameJame456xx
Currently Playing: Warriors Orochi 3, Dead Space 2, Dark Souls
#2NorseLeavesPosted 2/4/2013 7:42:07 PM
JameJame456xx posted...
Or should I save them all in hopes of Capcom releasing better stuff? After the Ogromen event, I will definitely have a little more than 180k RE points

If I think that they are gonna make us pay with tickets to get EX3(already on disc. its just locked to players), sure why not. if they are gonna release any more of DLC costumes, you are gonna have to pay for that with actual money.
---
Hao Qi Lai Lai Mei Gu Nyan,Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Ni Hao Nyan
Gorgeous, Delicious, Deculture! Oishii Nyan!
#3JameJame456xx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:49:23 PM
Good answer backed up by logic. Guess its time to spend
---
PSN - JameJame456xx
Currently Playing: Warriors Orochi 3, Dead Space 2, Dark Souls
#4zombiabsolPosted 2/4/2013 7:50:40 PM
JameJame456xx posted...

That's what I did, now I just need helena, chris and jake
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
"Were beyond sympathy at this point... Were Beyond Humanity." ~ Ada Wong
#5tevin1569Posted 2/4/2013 7:51:43 PM
zombiabsol posted...
JameJame456xx posted...

That's what I did, now I just need helena, chris and jake

I sent my money on the Diorama D*:
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#6IlDankoPosted 2/4/2013 7:59:54 PM
I'll keep saving them and saving them, and then Capcom will say "hey you know what would be an awesome idea? That people could buy RE Revelations for 1000000 RE points" and i'll get the game while you just get some pallet swaps of the same costume
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#7Syn_VengeancePosted 2/4/2013 8:05:14 PM
IlDanko posted...
I'll keep saving them and saving them, and then Capcom will say "hey you know what would be an awesome idea? That people could buy RE Revelations for 1000000 RE points" and i'll get the game while you just get some pallet swaps of the same costume

Haha good luck with that, this is capcom your talking about and the sales of revelations will depict how the series goes in the future. so i doubt capcom will ever do that, although it would shock alot of people if they did lol
#8NorseLeavesPosted 2/4/2013 8:10:44 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
IlDanko posted...

Haha good luck with that, this is capcom your talking about and the sales of revelations will depict how the series goes in the future. so i doubt capcom will ever do that, although it would shock alot of people if they did lol

looking at Capcom Execs, not gonna happen. pretty sure he was kiddin'
---
Hao Qi Lai Lai Mei Gu Nyan,Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Ni Hao Nyan
Gorgeous, Delicious, Deculture! Oishii Nyan!
#9IlDankoPosted 2/4/2013 8:11:29 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
IlDanko posted...

I know.. But let me dream about it xD...

I still hope they will release something better, because i don't feel like spending my points in color swaps of costumes i don't even use...
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#10AnimesetsunaPosted 2/4/2013 8:15:34 PM
IlDanko posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
IlDanko posted...

I know.. But let me dream about it xD...

I still hope they will release something better, because i don't feel like spending my points in color swaps of costumes i don't even use...

You going to use those point for unlocking Extra characters like Raid mode.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna likes Kana Hanazawa BUT HE CAN'T CALL HER BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE HER NUMBER (@w@)