Resident Evil 2 Remake Story Idea

#1edward18Posted 2/4/2013 8:17:10 PM
I was just thinking of something I think would be cool to see if they did do a remake of it ever.

Ya remember how there are multiple stories in that game? Well I was just thinking, what if they added in a story where you DIDN'T save Sherry and she would be the final boss becoming this Ultimate G creature thingy? I mean we never have seen what happens if a compatible host does bond with the embryo and it's something I personally have always wanted to find out what happens.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#2ZeeDoggePosted 2/4/2013 8:20:19 PM
They should make Jake take Leon's place. And Chris take Claire's. Then grudgingly help each other after Jake learns what happened in the mansion. Then all three team up to save Jill from Nemesis
#3tevin1569Posted 2/4/2013 8:22:48 PM
That would be sick and sad.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#4Dark SymphonyPosted 2/4/2013 11:08:54 PM
Screw alternate bosses. I like it to be clear what happened in a game. Unless it's, like, a fighting game where the story pretty much has to be slightly different depending on who you're playing (and that can be minimized if done right).
#5edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:18:49 PM
...how isn't what I said clear?
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#6FreakyFrancPosted 2/4/2013 11:22:18 PM(edited)
edward18 posted...
I was just thinking of something I think would be cool to see if they did do a remake of it ever.

Ya remember how there are multiple stories in that game? Well I was just thinking, what if they added in a story where you DIDN'T save Sherry and she would be the final boss becoming this Ultimate G creature thingy? I mean we never have seen what happens if a compatible host does bond with the embryo and it's something I personally have always wanted to find out what happens.

If they included that,it wouldnt be as a additional scenario but as an alternate kind of ending in the scenario where she get impregnated.

Like you will have a time limit for getting the cure for her and if it reach zero you'll see a cutscene of her dying and mutating,then when you reach the place where she was supposed to be she will not be there anymore.

Then after a certain part/location in the game she show up and you need to fight her,after killing her a cutscene will show up with Claire crying and saying sorry to Sherry.
#7FreakyFrancPosted 2/4/2013 11:26:57 PM
So what do you think of what i said Edward ?
#8edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:35:40 PM
Yeah, that's pretty much the idea =)

I always figured that a perfect host bonding with an embryo would probably result in some ultimate being kind of creature since G was all about evolution and making a creature that was basically unkillable.
---
#9tevin1569Posted 2/4/2013 11:38:04 PM
edward18 posted...
Yeah, that's pretty much the idea =)

I always figured that a perfect host bonding with an embryo would probably result in some ultimate being kind of creature since G was all about evolution and making a creature that was basically unkillable.

You complain about people finding Sherry sexy and you want to kill a child! You sick man!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#10edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:54:09 PM
Hey, if it contributes to sci-fi ideas I'm usually all for that over sexual stuff.
---