Resident Evil 2 Remake Story Idea

#11tevin1569Posted 2/5/2013 12:00:53 AM
edward18 posted...
Hey, if it contributes to sci-fi ideas I'm usually all for that over sexual stuff.

Haha, I'm just giving you a hard time, but really they better not kill my SherBear.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#12edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:09:01 AM
figured ^_^ and remember, it'd just be a new bonus "what-if" scenario you could access in the remake's story
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#13ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 2/5/2013 12:15:43 AM
First of all, a REmake of RE2 should totally include the unused G-Dog originally meant to appear in RE: Outbreak:

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?9670-What-would-a-quot-G-Dog-quot-look-like

Moving back to topic, I like the idea of an optional battle against a G-Human Sherry, even if it meant a bad ending, depending on your choices.

Actually, I would like the REmake to add enemies that later games added to Raccoon City:

-Hunters could also be added, and to make things more interesting, we could have regular MA-121 Hunters on the streets and police station and improved MA-125R Hunter R variant in the Underground Laboratory, as seen in RE: Outbreak.

-Brain Suckers and Drain Deimos could also be added to the streets and police station areas.

-Anyone else hoping for a K-9 zombie dog? They were meant to replace the Cerberus in RE 1.5.

-Also, despite the many flaws of RE:ORC, adding the NE-Beta parasites in the Underground Laboratory would provide "upgraded" the zombies to that area, giving the basic enemy at that point in the game fighting abilities similar to a Crimson Head.

-There many other things that could be added, such as the young Lickers from RE: Outbreak, zombie rats, large infected flies, Crimson Heads, etc.

I would have mixed feeling about adding the Umbrella military forces and/or the U.S. military to the game though, but I'm willing to think that the idea could possibly work out IF properly planned and executed.
#14edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:31:05 AM
I think military forces would fit 3 a lot more than 2.

I always wanted the infected Gorillas and Horses from 1.5 myself.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#15tevin1569Posted 2/5/2013 12:55:54 AM
edward18 posted...
I think military forces would fit 3 a lot more than 2.

I always wanted the infected Gorillas and Horses from 1.5 myself.

RE2make with a zoo!!
Would they have an Ada & HUNK scenario?
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#16edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:04:52 AM
Well I'd assume Hunk would be a given since he already has a scenario. Ada might be nice to see as an unlockable.
---
#17vitonemesisPosted 2/5/2013 1:24:47 AM
What a horrible idea.
#18edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:27:28 AM
my apologies
---
#19good_tobiPosted 2/8/2013 3:10:03 PM
edward18 posted...
you DIDN'T save Sherry and she would be the final boss becoming this Ultimate G creature thingy?

O_o
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#20edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:10:46 PM
o_O
---