In ada's game..when did this scene actually take place (Spoliers)

#1DarkkefkaFFXPosted 2/5/2013 9:28:28 AM
Remember in the opening scene of Ada's game..(of course you do...she's naked..)

She had a falsh back of when she first talked to Simmons (Carla) telling him that she wasn't interested in his game..then it falshed back to the present time. When did that flash back take place?? Before the RE6 game started?
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#2xXxAgentAdaxXxPosted 2/5/2013 9:35:54 AM
I don't know, I don't thi anyone knows, that scene was just so full of "wtf" stuff.

Who the hell was she running away from?
Why did she suddenly stopped caring that she's being followed?
Where the **** is she?
Lol why would she randomly receive calls from random phones?
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.
#3longstorm555Posted 2/5/2013 10:38:37 AM(edited)
it was a trap of some sorts.
i believe she was in that place because of a job that turned out to be false or just a cover up from carla.she was being chased by carla's guards, i'm guessing they were not infected.
she stopped caring because she believed she had found a place to hide, it's possible she was out of ammo and especially since she didn't have her bowgun with her, but actually, she had been led to the room where carla had left the phone. carla knows ada, and she was sure ada would be curious. carla then called (i'm pretty sure she could be watching ada from cameras hidden in the room)the scene happened, and ada chased off after carla.

it was a set up from carla to get ada to come and meet her.

i didn't think it was an out of place scene, to be honest, and it wasn't that difficult to at least get a notion of what was happening. this is one of the scenes most people like to whine about and say the game was poorly made (not talking about you, agentada, or you, TC), but seriously, not a bad scene. i liked seeing a more vulnurable ada. ada's talents are in hiding, staying in the shadows, watching and then hunting--for info or for a virus. when you take that away, and put her in a situations where she's being chased and out of her 'habitat', it makes her more human. she's not a mary-sue. she was being chased, had to hide and was led into a 'trap'.
#4zombiabsolPosted 2/5/2013 1:30:27 PM
im still believing naked 'ada' in the beginning is just Carla going to set everything up for the real Ada when she arrives....
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
"Were beyond sympathy at this point... Were Beyond Humanity." ~ Ada Wong
#5ex-s_temjinPosted 2/5/2013 7:37:57 PM
It takes place during the outbreak in Ivy University; it's the room opposite the one you started in as Leon/Helena, IINM.
#6tevin1569Posted 2/5/2013 8:03:50 PM
zombiabsol posted...
im still believing naked 'ada' in the beginning is just Carla going to set everything up for the real Ada when she arrives....

I'm not sure about that, that suits are said to be uncomfortable, why not lose clothes?
I'm think if and when they have a DLC it will focus on Ada pre-RE6
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#7IlDankoPosted 2/5/2013 9:07:56 PM
tevin1569 posted...
zombiabsol posted...

I'm not sure about that, that suits are said to be uncomfortable, why not lose clothes?

Please no.... Hunk and lone wolf DLC is more probable... I found lone wolf's corpse xD
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#8tevin1569Posted 2/5/2013 11:04:24 PM
IlDanko posted...
tevin1569 posted...
zombiabsol posted...

Please no.... Hunk and lone wolf DLC is more probable... I found lone wolf's corpse xD

Lone Wolf I can't see. HUNK yeah...but there could be more than one silly willy. Haha.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)