Come here for Mercenaries Players who can at least hold a secret boss.

#1dodgekk9Posted 2/5/2013 10:58:01 AM
THIS IS A "Phonebook" of gamefaqs mercenaries players who are sick and tired of playing online and ending up in a room with a randumb mercenaries player constantly. (By "randumb," I mean players who don't even at least attempt to CDG or counter.

I am now down to about 2 or 3 PSN mercenaries players who play regularly and they may not always be on, they may be busy in another game mode, or they may be playing a different game. If you want to add me, my PSN is in my signature.

Feel free to add other members besides me. Be sure to let me know in the message box when you add me to let me know your from gamefaqs or wanting to play mercs so I know who is wanting to play mercs and who is adding me for a different game.

My scores are:

UC - 1.33
SB - 1.37
Mtd - 1.33
RY - 1.5 (I rarely play that level and I have yet to find someone to hold the boss with me.
HSF - 1.2 something
Catacombs - 1.33
RfW - 1.3 something
LF - 1.2 something (I rarely play this level because spawns are a pain in the...)
CW - haven't played this much
RM - 1.29 (haven't yet held the Napad)

Feel free to add other players than me so that you can avoid my problem when searching for mercs matches.

I HAVE A MIC and I PREFER TO USE IT. (thats why I bought the thing for and my best runs are from players who use mics)
---
youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel for RE 6 Mercenaries/ COD BlackOps2 gameplay
***Add me on PSN (PressStart101) if you want to be in my videos
#2Orange9Posted 2/5/2013 11:35:22 AM
+05 reset
---
i don't necesaraly want to be fuzzy
i wanna ryd!!
#3tripZ504Posted 2/5/2013 3:59:02 PM
I ll be adding you soon. Didn't know about secrect bosses. Gona have to get practice in ASAP. Haven't played in a while.
---
YouTube - tripz504
#4Heat_Phins_FanPosted 2/5/2013 10:28:22 PM
I'm down. Send a request or I'll add you next tine I'm online
---
PSN: MV3_HeatFan
#5DanielSpace79Posted 2/6/2013 8:07:55 AM
Well TC and my boy HEatFan both know me, anyone can feel free to add me, I'm pretty good ;-)
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#6HeatherloverPosted 2/6/2013 8:11:11 AM
okay TC
---
PSN: Zero4ph - PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3 120gb (500gb) PH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion
#7reflega603Posted 2/6/2013 9:30:07 AM
PSN in sig. I feel guilty for not playing with the other players in the topic as much I made a while ago even though I added a few. This always happens lol, boring lonely Friday night, no one is on or playing something else When someone actually wants to play with me I get like another person wanting to play too.
---
PSN name: reflega603.