why is leon partnered with helena? he is dso, she is secret service.

#1saberstromPosted 2/5/2013 7:44:55 PM
seems odd dso would work with secret service. leon should be with sherry because she is dso.
#2ZeeDoggePosted 2/5/2013 7:48:58 PM
They were never partners, they just got caught in Simmon's plan and teamed up to save the day. Up until the lab, Leon was just getting dragged along to find out what Helena wanted him to see. In the catacombs, Leon says "We're in the same boat now. I guess that officially makes us partners"
#3FallenBluePosted 2/5/2013 7:49:11 PM
Because he was a friend of the President, and the Secret Service protects the President.
#4saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:56:37 PM
ZeeDogge posted...
They were never partners, they just got caught in Simmon's plan and teamed up to save the day. Up until the lab, Leon was just getting dragged along to find out what Helena wanted him to see. In the catacombs, Leon says "We're in the same boat now. I guess that officially makes us partners"

now i understand. they ran into each other in town and are helping each other. they are not officially partnered up.
#5Cartwheel_KickPosted 2/5/2013 7:58:29 PM
It's normal you would be confused, the story begins with them together with no other explanation than in the files you get by hunting medals
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.