Would RE6's male characters go down in your estimation if you found out...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Would RE6's male characters go down in your estimation if you found out...
2 years ago#1
...that they were rather small down there? They're supposed to have this top dog status about them along with strong leadership qualities and as such you would associate a big p**** with them. Knowing such it would be disappointing to find out that they weren't as well equipped reproductively as they are with weaponry.

It does kind of make you think that maybe Chris' muscles, Leon's hairstyle, Jake's macho smartass persona are all possibly trying to make up for something.

So would you think any less of them if they were?
2 years ago#2
...dafu-q did I just read?
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
2 years ago#3
In terms of liking a video game character, p**** size really doesn't fit into the equation all that much...
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
2 years ago#4
Aww s***, is gamefaqs having another one of it's gay moments?
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
2 years ago#5
Well, Jill Valentine has strong leadership quality, so her p**** must be big.
---
Were you present when your picture was taken?
2 years ago#6
No only if they made then homosexual ( no offence to homosexual) would i think less them.

I dont mind gay characters. But bring them gay. If they made any of these guys gay it means they were faking all the flirts and romantic moments they had whit the females.
---
Stop whit Sd hate topics
>_<
2 years ago#7
Man just imagine all the wailing if it turned out that Helena had big ol' floppy roast beefy meat flaps. Oh the horror.....
2 years ago#8
Leon has a big ****.

Men with small penises drive big cards right? Leon destroys all vehicles he gets in, so its so big that he stop other people from having cars.
2 years ago#9
badbadkitty posted...
Man just imagine all the wailing if it turned out that Helena had big ol' floppy roast beefy meat flaps. Oh the horror.....

With that manface i wouldn't be surprised
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
2 years ago#10
badbadkitty posted...

... And now I will be having nightmares about that mental image for the next few weeks. Ah s***.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Would RE6's male characters go down in your estimation if you found out...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived