God damn it! Capcom did it again (spoilers)

#1MW3fan90Posted 2/6/2013 9:12:23 AM
First Luis Sera in RE4 and now Piers Nivans in RE6. Piers was by far my favorite character in this game and would have been a great leading character for years. When Piers threw Chris in the escape pod and it closed I was literally screaming with him for Piers to open that door, lol. Capcom really has a habit of killing off some of my favorite characters.

What could have been....
#2FallenBluePosted 2/6/2013 9:29:15 AM
Since Piers underwent mutation, I figure there's at least a 10% chance he developed gills and is still alive.
#3ssj_duelistPosted 2/6/2013 9:31:03 AM
LUIIIIIIIIlSS!
#4IlDankoPosted 2/6/2013 9:35:56 AM
LEWIIIIISSSS
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#5slapper1Posted 2/6/2013 9:37:26 AM
MIIIIIIIKE!
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#6MW3fan90(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:30:43 AM
FallenBlue posted...
Since Piers underwent mutation, I figure there's at least a 10% chance he developed gills and is still alive.

That's basically the only thing I'm holding out hope for, lol. Also, for the fact that they didn't actually show his death.
#7DetBeauregardPosted 2/6/2013 10:33:12 AM
Having Piers return would give his sacrificial death absolutely no meaning, and significantly reduce the weight of Chris's campaign.

He's dead. People need to deal with it. Luis is dead, too, another death that added to the character of its game's plot. And Steve... can't forget about Steve. Dead as a doornail.
#8millimaynePosted 2/6/2013 10:37:44 AM
Would you rather no one ever died, despite the major apocalyptic events going on in these games? They don't kill enough characters if you ask me, but oh yeah I forgot, these are superhumans, not regular people.

Piers was a great character, and his death was fantastic.
---
"It's official, you SU-" *bam!* The last words of Shao Khan before getting Liu Kang'd
#9aFriendofaDevilPosted 2/6/2013 10:43:19 AM
millimayne posted...
They don't kill enough characters if you ask me

QFT
---
...is a friend of mine
#10GoldsicklePosted 2/6/2013 11:06:48 AM
I still think Piers is gonna become a cocoon and whatever emerges from it becomes Chris's pet and a mascot for the BSAA.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".