God damn it! Capcom did it again (spoilers)

#11saberstromPosted 2/6/2013 11:58:51 AM
MW3fan90 posted...
First Luis Sera in RE4 and now Piers Nivans in RE6. Piers was by far my favorite character in this game and would have been a great leading character for years. When Piers threw Chris in the escape pod and it closed I was literally screaming with him for Piers to open that door, lol. Capcom really has a habit of killing off some of my favorite characters.

What could have been....

why are you taking Gods name in vain in the title? you need to be reported and banned. thats the worst curse word there is. you should pray for forgiveness. i HATE that word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#12kawaiigirlsPosted 2/6/2013 12:10:52 PM
saberstrom posted...
MW3fan90 posted...
First Luis Sera in RE4 and now Piers Nivans in RE6. Piers was by far my favorite character in this game and would have been a great leading character for years. When Piers threw Chris in the escape pod and it closed I was literally screaming with him for Piers to open that door, lol. Capcom really has a habit of killing off some of my favorite characters.

What could have been....

why are you taking Gods name in vain in the title? you need to be reported and banned. thats the worst curse word there is. you should pray for forgiveness. i HATE that word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God dam, calm down dude.
#13SolidStryderPosted 2/6/2013 12:22:28 PM
kawaiigirls posted...
saberstrom posted...
MW3fan90 posted...

What could have been....

God dam, calm down dude.

Jesus Christ, stop using gods name in vain!
#14CrimzonHeadPosted 2/6/2013 12:40:01 PM
SolidStryder posted...
kawaiigirls posted...
saberstrom posted...
MW3fan90 posted...

What could have been....

God dam, calm down dude.

Jesus Christ, stop using gods name in vain!

God damn it, everybody just chill out!
---
"The WiiU launch was herald by many as the best console launch since the Dreamcast." - _Sovereign_
Don't be scared homie
#15skermacPosted 2/6/2013 12:55:40 PM
using gods name in vain is HIGHLY and VERY offensive.

you people take it too lightly and want to keep using it and joking about it. i feel sorry for you on judgement day. God will not forget.

i wont report it because i dont report anyone for anything but i hope the mods see it and take action.
#16IlDankoPosted 2/6/2013 1:05:41 PM
Then how the hell could you play and like this game??? Specially jake's campaign, every three words he speak he spits a "god dammit" or a "jesus christ"... That's very hypocrite of you i believe
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#17FallenBluePosted 2/6/2013 1:17:53 PM
skermac posted...
using gods name in vain is HIGHLY and VERY offensive.

you people take it too lightly and want to keep using it and joking about it. i feel sorry for you on judgement day. God will not forget.

i wont report it because i dont report anyone for anything but i hope the mods see it and take action.

But what if they're not of the same faith as you? Then what they're doing is no different to them than any other swear word.
#18NineteenthCrossPosted 2/6/2013 1:29:36 PM
Piers could have lived. With proper treatment he could have become the Raiden of the Resident Evil series.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs. Stick your fingers in your ears and pretend you can't hear other people's opinions and call them trolls.
http://nineteenth.wordpress.com/
#19LucarioFan4EverPosted 2/6/2013 1:53:52 PM
Capcom straight-up CONFIRMED Piers died. So yeah...
---
Not changing this signature until Resident Evil 6 Versus comes to PS3.
Currently Playing-Why do you even care?
#20Dicer7Posted 2/6/2013 1:59:36 PM
NineteenthCross posted...
Piers could have lived. With proper treatment he could have become the Raiden of the Resident Evil series.

Please don't give Capcom ideas.