God damn it! Capcom did it again (spoilers)

#21kawaiigirlsPosted 2/6/2013 3:48:11 PM
skermac posted...
using gods name in vain is HIGHLY and VERY offensive.

you people take it too lightly and want to keep using it and joking about it. i feel sorry for you on judgement day. God will not forget.

i wont report it because i dont report anyone for anything but i hope the mods see it and take action.

I didn't intend to offend you, but if God can overlook you playing a violent video game then surely he can overlook colorful language.
#22zombiabsolPosted 2/6/2013 4:12:28 PM
if any of you actually report others for sayng " god and jesus's " names in vein, then lol thats not a reason to report somebody, ever.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
"Were beyond sympathy at this point... Were Beyond Humanity." ~ Ada Wong
#23SolidStryderPosted 2/6/2013 4:36:51 PM
zombiabsol posted...
if any of you actually report others for sayng " god and jesus's " names in vein, then lol thats not a reason to report somebody, ever.

GET THE BLASPHEMER!
#24hunter_7289Posted 2/6/2013 6:49:37 PM
Everything about this topic is Ark's fault.
---
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards- The Hunter has the will to win. Do you?
#25MW3fan90(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:52:25 PM
I always wonder what would have happened had Piers decide to actually escape and survive the ordeal. He probably would have been locked up by the government for testing, etc. Do you think he would have eventually lost consciousness of himself, or still be able to think rationally?
#26DetBeauregardPosted 2/6/2013 7:01:34 PM
MW3fan90 posted...
Do you think he would have eventually lost consciousness of himself, or still be able to think rationally?

It depends. Was the C-virus that he injected himself with the same strain that Carla and Simmons used? If so, anything's possible. If it was just the vanilla C-virus, however, he would have simply become a mindless J'avo. But since the mercenaries at the beginning of Jake's campaign transform into J'avo almost instantly, I'm betting that Piers used the enhanced C-virus.
#27MW3fan90(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:50:56 PM
DetBeauregard posted...
MW3fan90 posted...
Do you think he would have eventually lost consciousness of himself, or still be able to think rationally?

It depends. Was the C-virus that he injected himself with the same strain that Carla and Simmons used? If so, anything's possible. If it was just the vanilla C-virus, however, he would have simply become a mindless J'avo. But since the mercenaries at the beginning of Jake's campaign transform into J'avo almost instantly, I'm betting that Piers used the enhanced C-virus.

I think it was the enhanced one, and why I think Piers didn't want to get in the escape pod. He wasn't afraid of losing consciousness and possibly killing Chris, but that he'd be a test subject for god knows how long.
#28DetBeauregardPosted 2/7/2013 5:42:52 PM
MW3fan90 posted...
I think it was the enhanced one, and why I think Piers didn't want to get in the escape pod. He wasn't afraid of losing consciousness and possibly killing Chris, but that he'd be a test subject for god knows how long.

Hmm, that's an interesting view. Never thought of that.
#29therapgamedudePosted 2/7/2013 5:53:00 PM
MERCHANTTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOO!
---
PSN: Sleepinfireheart
@xxxxxx$:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
#30juggernaut1001Posted 2/7/2013 6:21:22 PM
MW3fan90 posted...
First Luis Sera in RE4 and now Piers Nivans in RE6. Piers was by far my favorite character in this game and would have been a great leading character for years. When Piers threw Chris in the escape pod and it closed I was literally screaming with him for Piers to open that door, lol. Capcom really has a habit of killing off some of my favorite characters.

What could have been....

You and me both...For some reason I thought Piers was awesome, aside from that cannon he carries...Seemed like a great right hand man who could have been a great character to pass the baton to for the future...Hope they bring him back with powers or something.