Is it considered hard to get 150 on solo Mercs?

#1ssj_duelistPosted 2/6/2013 8:49:52 AM
I've bee playing it since it came out, consider myself a good player, but for the life of me I can't get to 150 on any map. I get to 130 and time runs out. I grab the timers; melee kill most things; and counter bloodshots but can't even seem to get close enough.

Easiest to me seems to be Rooftop with Carla or Sherry's alt.Only played a few times though. I have several S ranks between Urban, Requiem, and Rooftop as well.

S yeah, it it considered easy to not?
#2slapper1Posted 2/6/2013 9:04:29 AM(edited)
Yes, especially on Railyard, Creature Workshop, High Sea's Fortress, Liquid Fire and Steel Beast. I have been able to do it a handful of times on Solo, but that took dozens of runs on a single map before I was able to memorize enemy spawn patterns. If you are also going for holding the secret boss until the end, then that is a sigh that you are an amazing player. One of the easiest maps to 150 combo is Rooftop Mission due to it's small size and use of zombies, just be sure to watch out for the Ubistvo and Napad enemies! Catacombs is also pretty easy to 150 combo as enemies will funnel to you and the traps help your combo.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#3DetBeauregardPosted 2/6/2013 9:30:46 AM
The only maps I've ever gotten a 150 combo on or 150 enemies killed (either or) in solo are Catacombs and Rooftop Mission. The former is difficult due to the larger size and relative non-openness of the stage, but manageable. The latter is quite simple due to the stage's small size.

J'avo maps are tougher due to the semi-random mutations.
#4ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:16:28 AM
Mutations aren't actually random, they are pre set and are the same every time.

Rooftop will be my mission then, glad to see I don't suck at this game!

Just got over 130 on Requiem, so close. Had 2 first aid sprays left too!
#5SamA7XPosted 2/6/2013 11:38:21 AM
The hardest thing about getting a 150 combo is sometimes enemies just completely stop spawning, I thought after RE5 had the same trouble it would have been fixed but clearly not :/
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
#6ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:27:20 PM
Not talking about combo.
#7JameJame456xxPosted 2/6/2013 12:53:07 PM
ssj_duelist posted...
Not talking about combo.

Not really. I beat all 150 enemies on Urban Chaos and Mining the Depths. Steel Beast is incredibly difficult due to the sheer size of the map and enemies running around everywhere.
---
PSN - JameJame456xx
Currently Playing: Warriors Orochi 3, Dead Space 2, Dark Souls
#8AnimesetsunaPosted 2/6/2013 1:50:24 PM
Creatures Workshop is the biggest map ever so kinda make me dislike the map. I didn't get to keep secret boss so I am not really a good player.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna likes Kana Hanazawa BUT HE CAN'T CALL HER BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE HER NUMBER (@w@)
#9dodgekk9Posted 2/6/2013 2:17:08 PM
It took me a while to finally get a 150 on Urban Chaos and few more days to hold that pain in the... Napad on Urban Chaos on solo. UC solo boss holding is something that I really don't want to do again.
---
youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel for RE 6 Mercenaries/ COD BlackOps2 gameplay
***Add me on PSN (PressStart101) if you want to be in my videos
#10CorndowgPosted 2/6/2013 2:36:46 PM
I'm still trying to figure out the secret bosses.