Is it considered hard to get 150 on solo Mercs?

#21DarkkefkaFFXPosted 2/8/2013 8:52:43 PM
here's my Sherry solo playlist. I have ever level. Most of these are average scores. I made most of these when I was learning the ropes. The two new stages are recent uploads.

The hardest stages to solo are Urban Chaos, Steel Beast, and Reqiuem for War.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL10ntKsoAoR843KLZ72TQcBl7uMAmpwyU&feature=view_all
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#22slapper1Posted 2/8/2013 9:53:39 PM
Whichever enemy was hit with the grenade round is the enemy that will count as the 149'th kill, and the enemy that dies from the splash damage, will count as the 150'th kill.

Source: First hand testing using Carla on Urban Chaos.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#23HeatherloverPosted 2/8/2013 10:18:00 PM
ssj_duelist posted...
I've bee playing it since it came out, consider myself a good player, but for the life of me I can't get to 150 on any map. I get to 130 and time runs out. I grab the timers; melee kill most things; and counter bloodshots but can't even seem to get close enough.

Easiest to me seems to be Rooftop with Carla or Sherry's alt.Only played a few times though. I have several S ranks between Urban, Requiem, and Rooftop as well.

S yeah, it it considered easy to not?

S rank with 1.2 or 1.3 is hard when playing solo especially with characters has low firepower
---
PSN: Zero4ph - PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3 120gb (500gb) PH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion
#24ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 3:51:10 AM
Best practice my counters then. So I'll have to equip counter increase for it to be effective.

Usually use time increase as my generic skill.
#25UnfoolishPosted 2/9/2013 11:52:28 AM
Animesetsuna posted...
Creatures Workshop is the biggest map ever so kinda make me dislike the map. I didn't get to keep secret boss so I am not really a good player.

SImply go to the center level of the map, have both players on polar opposite sides since all enemies will run towards the middle.

Steel Beast is such a pain in the arse, I drop combos on that map more than anything... even Liquid Fire got it better XD
#26DanielSpace79Posted 2/9/2013 1:11:37 PM
Unfoolish posted...
Animesetsuna posted...
Creatures Workshop is the biggest map ever so kinda make me dislike the map. I didn't get to keep secret boss so I am not really a good player.

SImply go to the center level of the map, have both players on polar opposite sides since all enemies will run towards the middle.

Steel Beast is such a pain in the arse, I drop combos on that map more than anything... even Liquid Fire got it better XD

They are talking solo :)
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType