can someone please explain RE.net

#1natarlePosted 2/6/2013 12:11:07 PM
I signed up for it , what next ? my question may seem stupid , but i did a search and next to an event for orgomen kills (wtf is an orgoman) is there something like special things I need to do to get costumes? thanks for any info!
---
I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE
GT- ShinnZeta PSN-BIGBOSSGUNDAM fc 0347 6354 5762
#2Jack_Ryder_2013Posted 2/6/2013 12:30:49 PM
yeah its annoying to figure out, i linked my capcom account and it still tells me i need to link my account in order to buy costumes i dont get how this works at all, i got the ex costumes to show up but i dont know what im supposed to be doing to get them in my game
#3Jack_Ryder_2013Posted 2/6/2013 12:39:31 PM
this is annoying they should have just made this as costume pack dlc, much more simple
#4JameJame456xxPosted 2/6/2013 12:46:33 PM
Jack_Ryder_2013 posted...
this is annoying they should have just made this as costume pack dlc, much more simple

You only did half of the registration. You have to go in-game, go to options, and click auto-upload or somethings along those lines. Click "yes" and your RE.net account should start to update. Give it at least a day to upload your stats though.
---
PSN - JameJame456xx
Currently Playing: Warriors Orochi 3, Dead Space 2, Dark Souls
#5JameJame456xxPosted 2/6/2013 12:51:20 PM
natarle posted...
I signed up for it , what next ? my question may seem stupid , but i did a search and next to an event for orgomen kills (wtf is an orgoman) is there something like special things I need to do to get costumes? thanks for any info!

As you progress through the game and do certain achievements, your account will rack up RE points which can be used to buy EX2 costumes for the characters for Mercs mode, diorama and diorama stages for your account, and new wallpaper for your account.

The Ogromen event ends in a day or so, so don't bother with this. The Ogromen though, are the huge BOWs in Chris chapter 2-4 or Jake chapter 1-4. You automatically are registered into the event just by killing at least one of them. This event is for unlocking a character's EX3 costume of your choice BTW. Since the community already surpassed the initial goal, anyone who is registered into the event will receive an EX3 ticket which can later be used to redeem an EX3 costume like I already mentioned.

Ways to get RE points other than what I said:
Daily login bonus and doing events.
---
PSN - JameJame456xx
#6Jack_Ryder_2013Posted 2/6/2013 12:59:59 PM
JameJame456xx posted...

You only did half of the registration. You have to go in-game, go to options, and click auto-upload or somethings along those lines. Click "yes" and your RE.net account should start to update. Give it at least a day to upload your stats though.

ok thanks, my creature and agent level updated to 1 after i did that, guess it will take me awhile to get costumes atleast i got it started tho
#7JameJame456xxPosted 2/6/2013 1:02:58 PM
JameJame456xx posted...

ok thanks, my creature and agent level updated to 1 after i did that, guess it will take me awhile to get costumes atleast i got it started tho

Or better yet, there should be a button called "synchronize" underneath your agent level and creature level thing. If you click it, the server should start to sync your account and your game progress. Give it a couple minutes or an hour.
---
PSN - JameJame456xx
#8viper9xPosted 2/6/2013 1:03:21 PM
JameJame456xx posted...

Have you also performed the Playstation Network Login/Link on your re.net overview page? You should do this just after doing the auto data upload from inside RE6. Without performing this part, non of your uploaded data is going to be synced to your re.net account.
#9JameJame456xxPosted 2/6/2013 1:06:16 PM
viper9x posted...
JameJame456xx posted...

Have you also performed the Playstation Network Login/Link on your re.net overview page? You should do this just after doing the auto data upload from inside RE6. Without performing this part, non of your uploaded data is going to be synced to your re.net account.

Oh, THIS is DEFINITELY important. Thnx for posting this.

Btw......what the heck is your creature level? I played this game for about a week, got to agent level 40 or so....but still level 1 here. Is this related to agent hunt?
---
PSN - JameJame456xx
#10viper9xPosted 2/6/2013 1:09:01 PM
JameJame456xx posted...
Oh, THIS is DEFINITELY important. Thnx for posting this.

Btw......what the heck is your creature level? I played this game for about a week, got to agent level 40 or so....but still level 1 here. Is this related to agent hunt?

Creature level is gained through successful hunts the Extra Mode / Agent Hunt