I wonder if people who Develop horror games have noticed something yet...

#1Big_Boss1432Posted 2/6/2013 3:46:58 PM
DS3 and RE6 are the most action-focused games in a horror series to a point where they feel like uncharted knock offs; and have received mixed to negative reviews... I wonder if they noticed that adding more action to gain more consumers and better acclaim isn't really working. hmmm hmmm maybe its just me and the rest of the reviewers and gamers out there, but uhh turning a horror game into a mediocre action game aint da best idea
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#2AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 2/6/2013 3:49:51 PM
it worked for RE4 and we must all follow that model!
---
The Reclamation is resting >_>
#3Big_Boss1432(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:54:46 PM
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...

Naaaa... I'm done with action horror for awhile. I want to take it slow. Hence why I like DS better.
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#4SolidStryderPosted 2/6/2013 3:55:46 PM
I just called Capcom, they actually didn't notice, and are amazed by your observation skills. More at 11.
#5XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 2/6/2013 4:06:38 PM
I wouldn't call RE6 an uncharted ripoff but I would say it's a third-person Call of Duty with monsters instead of soldiers.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#6CrimzonHeadPosted 2/6/2013 4:20:47 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...
uncharted knock offs

No.
---
"The WiiU launch was herald by many as the best console launch since the Dreamcast." - _Sovereign_
Don't be scared homie
#7tevin1569Posted 2/6/2013 4:23:36 PM
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
I wouldn't call RE6 an uncharted ripoff but I would say it's a third-person Call of Duty with monsters instead of soldiers.

You just shot me in my heart. Ouch.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#8Mister_ZurkonPosted 2/6/2013 4:23:57 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...

Naaaa... I'm done with action horror for awhile. I want to take it slow. Hence why I like DS better.

Yeah, RE has too much action, so play as space Iron Man and his laser weaponry and stomp enemies into pieces! And fly through space with jet boots while things explode around you!

It's just like Clock Tower!
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#9Big_Boss1432(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:37:11 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...

Yeah, RE has too much action, so play as space Iron Man and his laser weaponry and stomp enemies into pieces! And fly through space with jet boots while things explode around you!

It's just like Clock Tower!

Better than playing as boulder punching agents and people who run way from an exploding city and survive!
---
#10Big_Boss1432(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:37:26 PM
CrimzonHead posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
uncharted knock offs

No.

Yes.
---