Did they rush making RE6? (Uncompleted game?)

#21AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 2/7/2013 4:25:14 PM
just as information, when a trailer is released really gives no indication on how long a game has been in production.
---
The Reclamation is resting >_>
#22tevin1569Posted 2/7/2013 5:21:04 PM
desi_shinobi posted...
Alky88 posted...
Lol... it needed more content? Are you serious? <_<
This game has more content than RE4 and 5, what else could you possibly want?

It does have plenty of replay value and I still play it now but the lack of costumes on campaign, weapon upgrading and weapon selection was a downer for me.

I personally wish that Claire and Jill made an appearance in this game considering the sheer scale of the game.

I agree, I love RE6, don't get me wrong, like I LOVE IT! Every RE has had alternate costumes for campaign, 0,1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. And now we don't get them...I saw a mod where the costumes really stood out(Super bright), so I understand the problem, but they could just work on it, put Revelations down for a while(Because they are completely redoing that game for the port) and just work on RE6.. I mean c'mon, so much can be done with this game, Costumes are needed for me, it makes campaigns more fun seeing Pimp Jake and Retro Sherry vs J'avo in a cutscene.
Weapon upgrades wasn't much of a miss for me, I mean it was kind of a pain for me, but I miss finding treasures like 4 & 5. I wish we could use any weapon in any campaign but the weapon layout was nice. A few more things could be added, and I believe Capcom will do something more, well I hope :3.

And yes JILL, JILL, Wonderful JILL!!!!! and Claire...I guess xD.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#23JwahahaPosted 2/7/2013 8:58:14 PM
Yes, yes they did. They even sourced out a few parts of the game to Activision, at least I would imagine so considering the fact that the car chase and harrier scenes made the cut.
#24DetBeauregardPosted 2/7/2013 11:12:38 PM
Jwahaha posted...
They even sourced out a few parts of the game to Activision, at least I would imagine so considering the fact that the car chase and harrier scenes made the cut.

I actually didn't mind the VTOL section. I didn't really fit in Resident Evil, but at least it makes some sense given Chris's background.

Yes, the car chase was crap. A section so boring that they make players switch roles halfway through so that both can play through the tedium!
#25icantseePosted 2/7/2013 11:24:24 PM
There is still a lot of content in this game that I bet a lot of people haven't found. Like you can counter almost any enemy for example. And there's a lot of melees. As the following vid shows.

http://youtu.be/koQqdN3r6FU

It has so much detail so I don't think it was rushed. Of course the developers can always add more and more, but they have to stop at some point.
---
RE5 and 3DS Mercs fan
#26agrissaPosted 2/7/2013 11:33:26 PM
Every Capcom game is incomplete; this is nothing new.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#27edward18Posted 2/7/2013 11:37:24 PM
When a Resident Evil doesn't have a beta, yeah it is a big deal.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#28FeelAFearPosted 2/7/2013 11:40:34 PM
The padded out sections make it feel rushed to me, but other than that, I don't have much of a problem with the game. Most of the title update features seem more like afterthoughts than things that should have been included with the original release.

As for hyping up a game with trailers and demos and such, I would rather have the release date pretty close to the trailer showing. It stays fresh on people's minds and you don't have to keep them waiting indefinitely.
#29DetBeauregardPosted 2/7/2013 11:47:21 PM
icantsee posted...
http://youtu.be/koQqdN3r6FU

Wow, impressive. never knew all of those existed.

I've never even tried to counter J'avo, but apparently they usually don't even die from it! What a waste of time. I also never knew you could flush a Rasklapanje hand down the toilet. That's hilarious!

Also, the one where Jake picks up Ustanak... seriously?! That's absurd...