Any pre-released stuff not seen in the final game?

#1ma9Posted 2/6/2013 11:09:20 PM
Shown in trailers and screenshots not seen in the final game?
---
The Nocturnalfrolic Designs @ http://manueve.weebly.com
#2Alky88Posted 2/6/2013 11:11:14 PM
Not this time.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#3good_tobiPosted 2/7/2013 1:26:20 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....

Leon and Helena being surrounded by zombies in China.

...was really upset that they removed this.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#4MallyPureSmoothPosted 2/7/2013 1:33:53 PM
good_tobi posted...
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....

Leon and Helena being surrounded by zombies in China.

...was really upset that they removed this.

Same here.

That was one of the parts that I was anticipating the most.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#5desi_shinobiPosted 2/7/2013 2:43:04 PM
Same here, but I don't see how they could have survived that though. With gameplay with infinite magnum and shotgun... Yeah?

But not pistols
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#6YermomHoudiniPosted 2/7/2013 2:50:12 PM
which trailer showed them being surrounded? I must have forgotten that or missed that.
---
Toy Story 4 trailer, best movie 2015?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk
#7DetBeauregardPosted 2/7/2013 3:34:42 PM
YermomHoudini posted...
which trailer showed them being surrounded? I must have forgotten that or missed that.

IIRC, it was the same thing as the prelude, but it ended with them actually falling through the glass after the chopper crash and being surrounded by zombies.
#8kalibre16Posted 2/7/2013 4:09:18 PM
DetBeauregard posted...
YermomHoudini posted...

IIRC, it was the same thing as the prelude, but it ended with them actually falling through the glass after the chopper crash and being surrounded by zombies.

hmm sounds interesting, I actually didn't watch much aside from the announcement because I didn't want to spoil anything but if anyone has a link I'd like to see that please.
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#9tevin1569Posted 2/7/2013 4:11:01 PM
YermomHoudini posted...

It was a gameplay video of the prelude I think...Not sure if it was prelude or the actual campaign. I remember it because I was really excited by seeing all those darn zombies.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#10viper9xPosted 2/7/2013 4:11:24 PM
DetBeauregard posted...
YermomHoudini posted...

I was gutted that I didnt get to fight that hoard, and that was on my 1st playthrough.