Well I've Now Played the Demo of Revelations

#151edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 12:21:10 AM
Sadly I've only got Star Fox 64 3D. I love it no doubt (though Andross laugh is crap now), but I just simply don't have the money to spend on video games anymore =(
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#152CPU-ZPosted 2/9/2013 12:27:36 AM
That sucks man. I like Mercs 3D a lot (nearing 4,000 hours on it), but the voices and sounds are crap. There's little VA for each character, Zealots don't sound like do in RE4, Majinis only retain a few of their sounds (notably the females), and the enemy variety is bleh. Only Zealots, Super Salvador, and Garradors represent RE4. RE5 has the largest representation. :/
#153edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 12:29:31 AM
Well the less RE4 the better to me ^_^ Can't stand that game myself. Either way, I'd be getting Revelations if I was getting an RE for the 3DS.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#154CPU-ZPosted 2/9/2013 12:35:17 AM
XD Well, I respect your opinion about it, Edward. I kinda liked RE4, but wasn't too big on it. It probably would've been better as a spin-off game, but that's just my opinion on it. I'm just not too picky about my games, but I do agree that Leon was a smart ass. I'm guessing RE4 was just supposed to be a precursor to RE5, in a sense, given the similar plot and such.
#155CPU-ZPosted 2/9/2013 12:38:50 AM
Oops. Forgot to type that I'd like more enemy representation from RE4 in Mercs 3D. Ganados, Novistadors, and possibly Regeneradors/Iron Maidens as bosses.
#156edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 12:38:56 AM
yeah ^_^ well either way it's been fun but I'm gonna be getting to bed. Hope ya have fun on the boards and all =) I'm edward18517 on youtube or warahi on deviantart if you ever wanna see me anywhere else.
---
#157SolidStryderPosted 2/9/2013 12:40:01 AM
I don't mean to interrupt the fellatio going on here, but I just want to say I LOL'd at that guy who can't spell calling people Luddites. Kids these days learn one new word and just can't wait to use it incorrectly.
#158FreakyFrancPosted 2/9/2013 12:43:05 AM
coolmig01 posted...
This is the first time I've ever consistently marked someone. I've hardly marked anyone ever before now.

yeah, cause ur a sad luddite troll. sorry, how am i using the term incorrectly if you exemplify those characteristics? love how ur trying to turn this around on me, but ur the only one i've ever blocked. nah, seriously. i've had many heated debates on gamefaqs, but i've gotten good feed back out of it. you on the other hand.... u just provide dousche responses. i'm sorry, but you're out of line. i'm more than willing to debate with you, but this whole marking for no reason, or cause i used the word luddite wrong, with by the way, IT'S A TOTAL B****H move, then i'm completely done with you. laters, luddite. and yes, i UNBLOCKED you just so i can say this. good night.

You are missusing the word luddite,i checked the definition and you are not using it right (it doesnt describe someone from a video game community).

Also the way you are using it is the same way other peoples use the words ''lesser gamer'' or ''casual'' wich are trolling words.

Please stop trolling,you are just showing everyone how much of a troll you are,if you dont stop nobody will take you seriously anymore except those that are also trolls.
#159edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 12:43:54 AM(edited)
You get used to it around here Solid ^_^ a big "luddite" (ugh) calling phase happens about every month usually.
---
#160vitonemesisPosted 2/9/2013 12:45:10 AM
How can anyone believe REV isn't canon, it's was even confirmed as a main game by Capcom.