Well I've Now Played the Demo of Revelations

#51edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:53:15 PM
Ah, it's nice to not have everyone yelling at you nowadays ^_^
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#52Big_Boss1432Posted 2/7/2013 10:55:30 PM
edward18 posted...
Ah, it's nice to not have everyone yelling at you nowadays ^_^

Because people know the truth now! Its a good thing they know the truth too.
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#53ItsAboutStylePosted 2/7/2013 10:56:54 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
edward18 posted...
Seems like the best main title I've played since Remake from what I played of the Demo.

It's not a main title though...

Uhh yes it is.

As for the gameplay, in the segments when you're not playing as Jill, the game loads you up with ammo, and you kill off waves of enemies. At times Revelations is just as action heavy as RE5 and RE6. Plus the swimming levels are terrible.

Still a really good game, and glad you finally checked it out (well at least the demo) Ed! I figured you'd like it.
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#54IlDankoPosted 2/7/2013 10:57:40 PM
Yeah... We have to accept the truth... Accept responsibility
---
Its hard to scream with a throat full of glass
PSN: Dan21993
#55zombiabsolPosted 2/8/2013 1:23:58 AM
I think that revelations is the direction the series should be heading.
Anways, while I consider re4 to be the best game in the series, tied with re3 , even I have to admit the story was just, ...there.

Revelations as well, but not as much.
At least at the end of revelations we know that something happens that could effect the storyline further. But the rest of the story is just there, just like 4.

And I seem to be the only one who actually liked quint and keith.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
"Were beyond sympathy at this point... Were Beyond Humanity." ~ Ada Wong
#56vitonemesisPosted 2/8/2013 1:36:12 AM
Main game.. Side game... It doesn't matter, every game is important unless its not canon, the only ones that aren't are Survivor 2, Gaiden and ORC.

And Wesker did succeed in 4, even if it was off screen.
#57Brocken_JrPosted 2/8/2013 1:49:01 AM
re games that are s***
operation raccoon s****y>>>>>>revelations>re5

revelations sucks, nothin like what capcom said it would be like. only good part is 3d jills ass.
---
Which one is hot? A)Baking Soda, B)Lava, or C)Sea Turtle?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iunm0CyVSf4
#58AnimesetsunaPosted 2/8/2013 1:53:49 AM
It doesn't matter as long as you enjoy the game.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Thanks to Kana Hanazawa that I touched Money God at PS@Home Asia(@w@)
#59ItsAboutStylePosted 2/8/2013 4:14:42 AM
zombiabsol posted...
I think that revelations is the direction the series should be heading.
Anways, while I consider re4 to be the best game in the series, tied with re3 , even I have to admit the story was just, ...there.

Revelations as well, but not as much.
At least at the end of revelations we know that something happens that could effect the storyline further. But the rest of the story is just there, just like 4.

And I seem to be the only one who actually liked quint and keith.

Ugh Quint and Keith *shudders*

I actually really liked Revelations' ending (despite, imo, the story by the end being absolutely stupid, even by Resident Evil standards), because it has a very epilogue feel to it. Every story got closure, which is very rare for an RE game... considering they all have very lackluster endings (everyone either flies or walks off into the sunrise).

And yes I consider the story to be even worse than RE4's.
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#60Morpheus102686Posted 2/8/2013 9:57:49 AM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
Wait a minute, you haven't even played Revelations yet and you think it's more relevant than 4?

You are in for a shock. Forget fanboy goggles, you must have a whole fanboy gimp mask on.

4 is an awful side story with barely any revelance to the series. The sooner you can accept this and the fact that you're an awful 4 fanboy, the better.
---
New York Yankees