#1AWorldUnitedPosted 2/7/2013 8:12:20 PM
*welp
#2IlDankoPosted 2/7/2013 8:14:27 PM
My wallet is cursing at me right now...
---
Its hard to scream with a throat full of glass
PSN: Dan21993
#3SolidStryderPosted 2/7/2013 8:17:08 PM
Cool, I bought it months ago when all of my friends were going through the campaign for the first time.
#4PyroSparkPosted 2/7/2013 8:18:17 PM
Hopefully it's that price on the psn store.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#5JwahahaPosted 2/7/2013 8:52:25 PM
Testament to how bad this game is. $40 price drop in 3 months.
#6Check MarkPosted 2/7/2013 8:56:27 PM
SolidStryder posted...
Cool, I bought it months ago when all of my friends were going through the campaign for the first time.

Bought it at $40, no regrets.

Maybe now I can convince friends to buy it so I can help them in campaign.
---
Check Mark
#7StrongBlackVinePosted 2/7/2013 8:57:30 PM
Bought it for $52 dollars and I had a blast. No regrets and I plan to play it again.
#8bluerulerPosted 2/7/2013 9:01:42 PM
Jwahaha posted...
Testament to how bad this game is. $40 price drop in 3 months.

That would be an opinion mate.
Re6: 30-20
Ac3: still 60

I finished everything in assassins creed 3 and i just felt empty, still have stuff to overcome in re6.

Its funny to see this much blind hate towards re6 and then see 'Game of the year candidate DS3!'

Eh watcha gona do
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
#9solstriderxPosted 2/7/2013 10:09:58 PM
My brother got me this game for my birthday in sept. I wasn't even done with Leon's Campaign, when I decided to buy it for him on his birthday a month later (as well as pay for half the price of a used ps3 for him).

If this game drops to $20 on Saturday on the PSN, I will buy it again.
Everyone who is hating on this game for now, mark my words. There will come a time, when nothing good is out, and you will give this game a REAL chance. Then after going through it again (or the first time) to completion, you will want another game just like it, and find yourself wishing they made another one like this, only to find Capcom won't be hearing you.

I have been most displeased with Capcom's practices as of late, but they really made it up to us with this game; sadly everyone was set on hating them no matter what they did and this game suffers for it. I have not gotten more enjoyment out of a game in a long time. Even after you are done with it, and you give it a few weeks, you find yourself wanting to play all over again, and see if you can do better.

This is the best co-op game in exsistence, and even as a stand alone campaign, it's really up there.
#10YermomHoudiniPosted 2/7/2013 10:41:57 PM
lol already got it for 20 on black friday! been playing this for a whole month!
---
Toy Story 4 trailer, best movie 2015?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk